Ch: 21 // Ep: 8

----

"Hey, guys listen to this," Pope calls out, earning everyone's attention, "The diary says the cross holds the most holy relic in all of Christendom, the Garment of the Saviour."

"So wait, he saying there's a holy garment inside the cross?" Kie interprets, looking over Pope's shoulder at the sheet of paper.

"Yeah, It says the garment is capable of healing the sick from any malady."

"Mmm, yeah. 'If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well'," JJ says. The van goes silent as they all stared at the boy.

"What? I went to Sunday School," He shrugs.

"What else does it say?"

"'Many feel that we have sinned to steal such a sacred thing and God will strike His vengeance on us.'" Pope reads.

"Thing is, God did have His vengance," Kie says.

"He sent a hurricane to sink the ship. Only Denmark survived."

John B and Sarah's eyes meet again but tear away much quicker. Noticing this, the pogues sit in an awkward silence until they arrive at Tannyhill. Everyone waste not time walking into the house but Liv stays back, something holding her back.

"Hey, Liv," Kie walks back to her, grabbing her hand, "You okay?"

"No matter how hard I try to stay away, I always end up back here," Liv mutters letting Kie drag her though the house.

They follow Sarah to the dining room and Liv gasps as she notices the state of the room. The wallpaper had been torn away, revealing another layer of it with houses and islands printed all around.

"It's the island room," Sarah grins, "It's been here the whole time."

"This definitely means something."

"Yo, this is the map of the whole island," John B calls out.

"Yeah, I think you're right because this is Rixon's right here," Liv says, pointing to the lighthouse, "And then there's the lighthouse." She turns to the window, staring at the actual one.

"Guys look, Parcel 9 and the well," Kie says.

"So, if that's Parcel 9 and then if that's Rixon's... then that's gotta be the surf break at Mase."

"Right. Look, Pope come here. This is Denmark Tanny's handwriting for sure," JJ holds up the photo of the diary against the wall.

"The drawings they match. Denmark, you genius!" Pope exclaims, "These are all his drawings, he painted this whole room."

"Yeah, question is why," Kie says, "What is he trying to tell us?"

"It's got to have something to do with the key, right?" JJ asks.

"Yeah but what?"

"How did you know to uncover this?" John B asks, walking towards the blonde girl.

"I didn't," She answers, "It was like this when I got home."

"What?" Liv gasps, turning towards her sister.

"Ok then who did it?" Kie asks.

"I don't know," Sarah shrugs in response.

"The freaks," A voice calls out and the pogues gasp, spinning to look at the young girl in the door way. Wheezie's eyes meet Liv's and her confused look turns into a smile as she shouts, "Olivia!"

"Hey, sis," Liv grins, bending down and letting the girl run towards her, engulfing her in a hug.

"Wait, what freaks are we talking about?" John B asks, interrupting their reunion.