Episode 1 I confessed to you.

I might be sentenced to death by the beautiful girl I love. ...... In this space of fear and madness, I shout in my heart.

It leaks, it leaks, my stomach hurts.
 My brain was dominated by the invader called the bowel movement.

I, Jintaro Butsutu, am a very ordinary high school boy. I'm 16 years old and in my first year of high school.

His appearance is average, his academic performance is above average, and his athletic ability is average.

Why should I, a picture of normalcy, be in this predicament? ...... Why am I being forced to make this choice?

Tolexo or Dead Dead.

Shit, shit, why the fuck?
 Trying hard to keep my mind from going blank at the biggest turning point of my life, I try to put the situation in perspective.

It's the end of July, and even though it's hot and humid, I'm dripping with an ungodly amount of sweat all over my body. And standing in front of me is a beautiful girl.

Yes, I decided to make a "confession of love" to her, Akane Miyanouchi, and called her.

Will you go to the toilet unceremoniously after all this ...... or will you leak in front of your loved ones and be sentenced to a mental death sentence?

Tomorrow and the next day, it will be the same day.
 I feel as if I am slowly being stretched thin, as if I am slowly dying.

I've always wanted to escape from the repetition of the ordinary, but who would have thought I'd be thrown from the ordinary to the bottom like this?

 A few minutes ago: ----

The end of the school day is over, and the students are either going home or chatting in the school.
 I'm standing upright like a soldier, waiting for someone, while the other students are having fun in the corridor.
 Why is that? To confess, of course.

I don't know how long I've waited.

But the discomfort of the sweat sticking to my shirt, plus the strain, is slowly eating away at me.
 Furthermore, the heat is making me feel sick, and I have a stomachache.
 I really need to go to the toilet.

This is not good.

I couldn't bear the huge pressure on my bowels and thought about going to the bathroom.

Just then. I heard one of my classmates coming up the stairs in a hurry, out of breath.

It was my girlfriend, the one who had taken the time to come to my rescue.

Oh, ......"

The moment I saw her, the disgust and hellish stomachache I had just experienced vanished like a lie.

I'm looking at my confessor, who is the embodiment of the word "beautiful".

Her name is Akane Miyanouchi.

His porcelain skin was so white that my sweat-soaked shirt looked yellowish.

Her dull eyes shine brightly, unlike my own, which are absent-minded and carefree.

Above all, her jet-black hair, cropped at the shoulder, has a slight floral scent.

On the other hand, my short, sweaty hair smells like a rubbish dump, so don't get too close to me.

Phew. ......"

 I'm not sure what to make of this. It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your money.