Chapter 18: The Alchemist Who Counteracts the Red Lotus

'Just so you know, we all have plenty of potions ...'

 The mercenary player in armour and armour, whose face cannot be seen through his helmet, announces this in a muffled voice, and slowly draws the long sword on his back from its scabbard.

'Don't be like those low-ranking mercenary players, okay ?'

 The mercenary player, who opens his legs wide, drops to his haunches and points the point of his spear at me, also suggests that no matter how many potions I use, it's useless.

'Glenn should have extreme level points in MP and magic too, you know ...'

'HP must be pretty low. If you hit it with even one decent hit of an ability, you might be able to get a quick kill, man.'

 Yuuki  and Kouya  quietly muttered and murmured, ignoring the enemy's checks and balances.

'What are you sneaking about for! Go! Guys!"

 Glen orders the two vanguards to rush forward with furrowed brows.

'All right, we'll go too ...'

''Oh!''

 The vanguards here also looked ready for battle and stepped out to intercept the longsword and spear mercenaries.

'Wait!'

 I was the one who put the brakes on these two men who were accelerating at full throttle.

'Trust me, just pretend you're going into it.'

 At the sudden line, the two men looked at me for a moment, as if they were teasing me.

 I stare back at them in the temporary silence of the battlefield.

 These two men would believe me.

 Perhaps they understood my thoughts, because my old friends nodded their heads slowly.

 After the brief exchange, I look at their backs as their bodies move forward again, and I can't help but smile.

'Shall we play at killing ogres!'

'The devil's out of the bottle!'

 As if to provoke the enemy, Yuuki and his team shouted, and the distance between the two sides closed.

 The closer the contact between the two camps gets, the tighter the atmosphere becomes, including in the outside world.

Is this the kind of PvP that can be seen by an unspecified number of people? In inverse proportion to the quietness of the surroundings, the bloodthirsty pressure and enthusiasm of the onlookers bubbles up all over.

 The tension is at its highest, a few moments before the two vanguards finally collide with each other.

 I moved in to water down the approach of the two sides.

 I timed it perfectly and threw a 'Kemuri Ball +3' at the point where the enemy vanguard was advancing.

''What the hell ?''

"'Kemuri'!"

 Choken-san and Yari-kun are upset as their own vision is dominated by a white smoke screen.

 There, Yuuki and Kouya  pretend to rush in and again raise their voices.

'Let me take care of you first of all!'

'I'm going to break the devil's horns off!'

 The two close the distance to Kemuri .

 In response, Glen shouted with a hint of impatience.