Episode 5 My sister

I wickedly lifted the corners of my mouth and gave a vigorous chop to their deeply-rooted relationship, severing the bonds between them.

What a pain!

 Zaaaaaah!

 The couple turns around in horror for a moment as the shape of their love is vertically cut off from behind them.

 But it's too late.

 At the speed of light, I have the smile of an angel on my face.

 I'm going to make the most of my lovely 10 something year old looks and harass the couple.

It's just a prank by a cute girl!
 She's just excited to be in a VRMMO for the first time! Appeal.

This way, nothing will go wrong.

Most people would say, "It's what little girls do, it's what they do.
 This is what one half of the couple, an ethereal-looking man, would say.

I used the momentum of my chop to get between them and run past them.

I feel refreshed and the wind on my cheeks.

 The two of them are torn apart by me, helplessly.

 As expected, the couple didn't blame me for anything, and they didn't leave me alone ---- in a daze.

It's cute.

 Suddenly I felt a soft touch on my back. The next thing I know, two arms are thrown around my chest, invading my armpits. Then my legs lifted off the cobblestones.

What a girl! She's so cute."

 Apparently, a woman picked him up in her arms.

 I never thought that my cuteness would be avenged.

 I'm sorry.

----
----

 I was about to give the Tenchu Tenchu to those who flirt even in online games, when a couple held my hands and showed me around the "Pioneer City of Michelangelo".

 Yes, my hands are being held by this couple.

 The man is holding my right hand and the woman is holding my left hand as they take a friendly tour of the city.

The man is on his right and the woman on her left.
Stop it, you're embarrassing me.

 I'm more embarrassed by what you call me.

Well, as for me, I've been taking advantage of the fact that I look like a girl to make me feel at home.

 I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one who can't wait to get back on the swing set.

 It's quite fun.

"This is the item shop."

 This is where you'll find all the items you need.

"This is a very expensive section of Michelangelo, but it's very effective.

 The male player who adds more detail to Elina's words is called Yoshio.

 Both of the avatars look to be in their early twenties.

 When I asked them about it, they told me that both of them were beta testers, and that they had only played Clan Clan for a fortnight a month ago, when it was officially launched today.

 So they are familiar with the structure of this early city, Michelangelo.

Elina and Yoshio's explanations are easy to understand.