Chapter 101: The Angel Who Governs the Sun.

So here we are, the Giant Cemetery, the 'Shallow Dreaming Graveyard'.

'I hope they'll be pleased: ...... I mean, I'm not sure it's going to work. ......

'I'm sure he'll be overjoyed, Tenshi-sama!

The second 『Fireball Lantern with Yang Spirit Feiyu in it』 was successfully created, so Mina and I wait for the field, which is becoming dimly lit, to offer sunlight to the giants. I watch the sun set, and when a dungeon lined with tombstones gradually appears, I engage with an NPC who can be called my neighbour, discovered by the effect of the alchemy kit 'Magic Mirror', with the usual complaint line: 'Hey, hey, don't look at me.

 The cemetery is a place where the ghost boy, also known as Luxel the Slave King, has become a familiar face, and thanks to his escort, I make my way through the dungeon without any enemies.

'Speaking of which, how is it that Luxel can converse like this without losing his ego like the giants?'

'That's easy. 'That's because we are exposed to sunlight during the day.

 'Well, ghosts don't always appear at night, do they?'

'We're always wandering around. We can store up reason through sunlight.

 Reason can be stored? I've never heard of that.

'So, at night, we don't normally lose our memories and we can still have a good chat?'

'We don't have a physical body, and we can still be active even if it's not a moonlit night. That's why our former master made us guard this place'.

'Oh, shush. ...... How could Richie Daymond not be aware of the connection between sunlight and reason?

'I didn't have the right to tell my former master that sunlight was responsible for the return of his intelligence. I would have answered if he'd ordered me to.'

 You mean he didn't ask you?

 I mean, Master, maybe it's natural, but ...... I guess he didn't like me.

 If that's the case, I wonder what his feelings are towards me, his disciple.

I'm a little scared, so I secretly activate the fame skill 『Aire Poema reciting the air』 and keep an eye on the slave king Luxel.

 NPC/monster 'Wraith (Slave King Luxel)'

: Relationship with the mercenary Taro → Likability 【Friendship】.

:: Loyal king, believes he is the saviour of Jotun:.

'Well, in a way, I am grateful to you for freeing the true our king, His Majesty Jotun.

 Kyu, the saviour ...... Ah.

 I was relieved that there was no hostility at first, but I felt strangely uncomfortable because I hadn't actually done anything.

 I mean, Luxel, you were a monster.

----

----

 In the meantime, me and Mina arrived at the underground city and went on and on, meeting the corpses of the giants while holding up the 'Fire Seed Insertion Lantern that holds the Yang Spirit Feiyu'.

'Tenshi-sama is still amazing, isn't she?'

 No wonder Mina is indeed surprised.

This lantern is always emitting sunlight because it contains a 'sun-jealous false soul sun homunculus' inside it. The Titans will regain their reason and memory without bothering to use the 'flashlight stone', become docile or mumble to themselves and disappear somewhere else.