Chapter 64 Gold barley fields and telescopes.

I was in the Clan Clan for the first time in two days.

 The sun was shining and my whole body was relaxed.

'Wow ....... It's kind of making me sleepy. ......'

 I yawned a bit.

'It's idyllic ...... phew.'

Mina yawns a little, as if she agrees with my drowsiness. Unlike me, who opened a big yawn, Mina yawns a little, too.

It is a very good idea to have a good quality product.

'Hare hare. Is it time for the children to go to bed?

'No!'

 The two of us deny it at the same time.

 The actual age of the beautiful woman in kimono is not so different from mine, and she laughs when she sees us.

 She is a high school girl in reality, but her appearance and behaviour give the impression that she is much older than she is. This may be because of the character's appearance, with her long black hair hanging down in a calm atmosphere.

'But I can understand how Taro and Mina feel.'

 She says this and slowly shifts her gaze to the scenery in front of her.

 The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that the village is called 'Komugi Village'.

 This is the neighbourhood of a village called Komugi Village.

 Wheat is one of the many small villages in the idyllic village of Wheat Village, and as the name suggests, wheat is the village's speciality.

 What are we doing near such a village?

 The three of us were enjoying the wheat fields spreading out before us on a small hill, with a gentle breeze blowing in the air.

 The wheat is just about ready to be harvested and the ears of wheat are glistening with a golden colour.

Watching them stretch out towards the heavens, I felt as if I was being given a share of their energy. The wheat is bathed in sunlight, swaying in the wind and generating many golden ripples.

 The rippling golden wheat was like an ocean of gold - and it was.

 We stood there for a while, admiring them.

'Nice view. ......'

'It is, isn't it?'

'Good, good.'

It's fun to take a nap as it is, but you have to take action as an alchemist's edge. I tap my cheeks with both hands to wake up my sleep mode.

''I'll do it soon, won't I?'

' Okay'.

''Yes, sir.''

 At my signal, the two men nodded mysteriously.

 The time has finally come, hasn't it?

 I suppress my racing heart with my reason and look at the golden field in front of me, between calmness and passion.

'Huh.'

 With a wry smile, I take the newly purchased alchemy kit out of the item storage.

'Telescope of Zodiak.'

【When used, it allows you to see through lenses into the distance.

【Magnification: 9x to 20x】.

【Alchemy kit that absorbs various types of light, and the absorbed light can be turned into material. However, it cannot absorb light from the sun, too strong light sources, stars or the moon.