Chapter 68: Bokuiro Teigenaru Sigaru.

'George ...... this is ......'

 I can't help but talk to the gasping gay man beside me.

'Tenshi chuwan...... this is the colour you like very much...'

So saying, the okama takes a good look at the items I have created.

 We are now inside George's secret workshop.

The hidden room where the crystals containing the skill and the dagger are stored, known as Houken no Hakoniwa (The Box Garden of the Treasured Sword). Named after me. What am I doing alone with a gay man in such a secret room? The other day, Mina and Unknown san and I were experimenting to see if we could make a new item from the colours we collected. As a result, we came up with an interesting item.

'Flashlight Directional Stone'.

A stone that contains the blessings of the sun. It is warm to the touch. When rubbed vigorously against a hard object, it emits a blindingly intense light. Those who see the light have their vision turned white for three seconds.

[Attribute: Yellow].

 A small stone with a slightly yellowish colour.

In fact, this is a product made by combining the 『Hard Stone』, which was obtained long ago when collecting the cracks in Michelangelo's cobblestones, and the 『Sun Yellow』, which was collected from the wheat fields in Komugi Village.

 It is stated that it cannot be used unless there is a hard substance nearby, but because it emits light when rubbed on weapons and armour, it is an item that may be very useful for blinding the eye.

'Now ...... last time I made two items dealing with the colours I was able to collect, or ......

 I lay out the other items I've completed, and I stare intently at the alchemical products I've created.

'Melting Water Wotallard.'

The high heat of the sun and water, a special liquid that intertwines the two, which are never combined. It is said that this water, which contains light heat, melts those who touch it.

[Attribute: blue].

 Liquid in a yellow bottle.

 At first glance, it may not look like a potion, but inside the bottle a yellow light is constantly flickering, like a living carbonated juice.

 This item was created by synthesising 'fine water' and 'Soleil Yellow dancing in the sunlight', which was successfully converted to a higher level by consuming 10 bottles of 'water'.

This is the second offensive item created after 『Launch Fireworks (Small)』.

 The bottle can be thrown at the opponent to inflict damage, or directly sprinkled on the opponent to melt them. While it is easy to use, its effective range is not wide as it relies on the amount of liquid.

The next thing I see is the 'Yellow Bell Yello of Malignant Eclipse', which was extracted from the Tough Slime.

 This 'Yellow Bell Yello of Bad Eating', when applied to a weapon using the 'Shooting Brush', is said to be able to cause the monster attacked with that weapon to accumulate the value of the 'hunger pangs' condition abnormality. It depends on the resistance of the opponent, but is there anything wrong with inflicting the bad status 'hunger' on a monster? I'm afraid that it will increase its ferocity and put me at a disadvantage.

 The "Yellow Bell Yello of Bad Food" is such a "Yellow Bell Yello of Bad Food", but there were no materials with good compatibility that could be synthesised.