Chapter 79: Abnormal Eating.

'So, what are you going to do about that blonde twinkled-haired girl?'

Kouya Kouya asked while observing the motionless 『Huge Zombie, the Corpse of the Giant Genealogy』. In contrast, Lily-san has gone into a complete state of alert.

 When she was freed from the paralysis stun caused by Kouya's ability, she immediately showed a posture of counterattack, but since everyone around her was surrounding her and pointing their weapons at her, she was in a state where she could not move.

'You've got to get the kill,' he said. The moment we show an opening, we'll be party-butted, and it's obvious that they'll hit us in the back, isn't it?"

Yurachi replied to Kouya without hesitation while holding the tip of the beautiful red 『Oowa Tairin Hizan Kazan』, which quietly lit up with flames, towards Lily-san without any carelessness.

'I agree. To begin with, I wonder how this child was brought here'.

 Unknown-san apparently agrees with that opinion.

As for the naginata (cleaver) in her hand, the blade of the spearhead is shining dully as if it is claiming to be able to hunt for the life of Lily at any time.

'Lily-san, the bandit demon: ...... I'm sorry, but I don't know if I can have a mercenary player with a reputation like kimi's in a place dungeon like this in my party. Even though we've fought together before, it's too big a risk to take, don't you think?'

having expressed a reasonable opinion as a party leader, Yuuki is holding the tip of a straight sword that is unbreakable and unshakable with strength.

''I think that ...... dangerous people should be killed. But I would like to hear Tenshi-sama's opinion as well'.

Mina is also different in her language, but the mace in her hand does not seem to be wavering.

''Punishment is also a good option. Colonel Yu-dono?"

 While each of them is putting on a tense air, the only one who speaks in a soldierly tone is a small, beautiful boy with a sneering smile on his face. The only one who speaks in a military-like tone is a small, beautiful boy with a sneering smile, who is asking what the 'punishment' referred to by RF4-you, aka Yuuji, is all about. I know that it's a good thing that Yuji likes beautiful girls, because he's a beautiful girl lover.

'Wait a minute, guys. Lily-san saved us a while ago, so I don't think we need to be so hostile to her.

'But Taro ...... 'Her reputation, the actions she's taken so far, won't allow us to let our guard down'.

 Yuuki's firm expression tells me that there is no room to bend the decision here.

 Kouya  himself, who is the one who created this touch-and-go situation, is 'unable to attack, unable to collect,....... When it doesn't move, it's a complete corpse spring, or rather, an object that mercenary players can't interfere with. ...... How, like I don't care, I have a calm analysis of the 『Corpse Huge Zombie of the Giant Genealogy』.

 As he dares to keep his distance from Lily, he may be reflecting on the fact that he was premature in his paralysis stun attack without question. Therefore, it seems as if he is insisting that he has no opinion or right to have one, while still broaching the topic of what to do about Lily's future.

......"

 Lily-san, on the other hand, has remained silent throughout.

 The attitude she shows is that if we do something, she will immediately respond.