Chapter 69 - A Princess, a Maid of Honor, and Three Knights

After the emergency log was sent out by the management, the seven of us ran to the "celestial clock tower" to meet up with Yurachi as soon as possible.
"Hey, this is ......"

Suddenly, when we were almost at the rendezvous point with Yurachi, Kouya stopped in his tracks. Following suit, we too were forced to stop when we saw the scene before us.
 In the hall with the distinctive clock tower at its centre, there were dozens of times more mercenary players than usual gathered in a buzzing crowd.

What's the fuss about?"

 Yuhki Yuki glanced at them suspiciously, then glanced at me. After that, he looked at Kouya Kouya, and then at George, Unknown and Mina. Then, he nodded his head as if appealing to everyone there.

 For some reason, the true meaning of such mysterious actions by my old friend seemed to have been conveyed to everyone except me, and as Yuuki switched to full armament, everyone also shifted to a state of war. Moreover, for some reason, they were in a formation surrounding me.

'Not much, there don't seem to be any good girls...'

The pupils of the okama who mutters in a whisper are narrowed like a bird of prey, or am I mistaken? The aura that surrounds him goes beyond pink and purple, and is as disastrous as a black hole that sucks in everything. Such a strong-looking dark-skinned okama is walking behind me, and in a pink leotard.

 It would be strange not to be concerned.

'Please don't leave me, Tenshi-sama.'

'Hare Hare ...... 'I wonder where all these people have come from.'

 Firmly flanked on either side of me is Mina, the priestess-daughter, on my right. On the left, the princess warrior-equipped Unknown-san, the presence of the two eases my concerns about the okama a little bit.

'Well, Earl, you can follow us as you see fit.

'The name of the little officer is RF4-you, sir!

'Yes, yes, now is not the time for such long-winded name-calling.

In the front, three of his classmates, Kouya and Yuuki  and Yuji  move forward to form a wall.

'Shushikashi!'

'Sorry, but ...... 'Early on, please refrain from playing sergeant.'

'Yes, sir!'

 The two men are now in the middle of the wall.

...... Blackface Blaze."

 RF4-you aka Earl-kun, who showed a posture of following Koyo, suddenly covered his face with his right hand and mumbled something.

 Then his figure was painted black. The extent of the painting was the same for the parts of his face that corresponded to his skin. However, his hair colour and clothes are dyed black from his head to his feet and toes.

'The preparation for the ramming is complete, sir.

yuuki completely through Earl-kun, who invoked a skill that I don't understand, and speaks to us.

'Well then, I'll send you all a PT application~.

'That guy Yuji, he's acquired the 『False Disguise Skill』. Apparently, before entering a battle, he can't relax unless he blacks out his entire body'.

 Kouya  politely gives us an earful and explains.

 Disguise ...... The reason for making your whole body black is to make it harder to find your own appearance. For that matter, ...... He looks around.