Chapter 52 - Blessings of the Wind Fairy

When it came time to step into the room with Kouya Kouya Kouya, I felt a strange sense of discomfort.

 In answer to that question, I floated off in a huff.

I grasp my situation while impatiently catching up with the back of Kouya as he goes ahead with his eyes.

 I've done it. ......

I had forgotten the benefits of the dress 『 Sora Odoru Rondo』 given to me by Misora san,.

 The fact that the gravity of the equipped person is reduced to one-sixth means that the frictional force is reduced, making it harder to step on so to speak. Moreover, it is easier to float upwards. Here, the special ability of the dress becomes an unwieldy object.

'Taro, go!'

''Tarotaro dakshu!''

''Talon, tootsikin'' ♪

 As if completely oblivious to my agitation, the fairies behind me cheerfully raise their voices in command.

 At the same time, I receive a shock as if I had been hit on the back vigorously.

''Whoa!''

 Receiving this mysterious force, I go straight ahead at a furious speed, feeling my back turn.

 Aimed at Vikin.

'What! You've got some nerve coming at me from a silver-haired zakko, haven't you? Is useless Mina in the corner for a tour?"

 I don't know whether it was as I thought it would be, or whether that side dared to take advantage of our warfare.

 Either way, we can say that we managed to prevent Vikin and Wolff from working together.

Currently, Kouya  is a little further away from Wolff.

 I succeeded in getting Vikin  to face me.

 Mina is halfway between me and Kouya , and she's standing back a little to see what's going on.

 The formation is all set. 

 But what should I do?

 I'm closing the distance to Vikin at once.

 This rush, I can't stop.

''Oh, no, no''?

' Taro, right? Left?"

 In response to my screams, the fairy attached to my back asks me strange questions.

'When it comes at you from the front! Don't you dare!"

 Vikin barks and swings his gold bar at me.

 I quickly shout to the fairy, "Right!" Unintentionally, I shout.

 Then, this time, I receive an impact from the left and am sent flying with a jerk to the right.

 Thanks to this, I was able to avoid Vikin's attack.

'Did that just happen ...?'

 I thrust my small dagger into the ground with a gulp and manage to stay there.

 Relieved that the ground is close, I quickly check with the fairies holding onto my shoulders.

'Taro, it's light.'

We are the wind.

♪ Talonkk, I' m going to ride the wind ♪

 I see.

 The wind fairies sent me flying with a gust of wind.

'Wind fairies, please do that again!'

 With my command, a strong, back-pressurising wind was suddenly generated.