Chapter 13 - A suspicious man in a convenience store

The sun has begun to set, but the summer temperature shows no sign of dropping, and it is still hot and humid.

 My hair is longer, so the heat tends to build up around my neck, making my skin a little sticky.

'It's so hot ......'

 The combination of the shortened stride and the oversized sandals made it very difficult to walk.

I can't wait to get home.

 The idea of being a hermit is sweeping the .......

I walked for a while and arrived at the nearest convenience store without running into anyone I knew from school.

"Ping pong pong pong"

 As soon as I pass through the automatic door, the cool air from the convenience store envelops me and gives me a refreshing feeling.

"Welcome, that it is..."

 Long live the cooler.

Let's see.

 I want to eat pasta and vegetables.

I casually make my way to the delicatessen section.

'I'm surprised, then."

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice, and I shrink back.

"Yes, I did. I didn't think that  Jintaro was a girl character playing Clan Clan."

The two sound sources were Kouya and Yuuki.

 It's a great idea to have a chance encounter with the person you're least likely to meet.

 They are having a casual conversation while looking over the products in the lunch box section.

"He never reads my messages."

"...maybe he's into the Klan."

In reality, there is no excuse for encountering them here.

 I was quick as a prowler and ducked into the sweet's corner where they couldn't see me.

The delicatessen section and the lunch box section are on a straight line and if I had looked back, I would have been seen.

 Watch out, watch out.

"There is also the matter of Miyanouchi Miya's confession to Akane Uchi, ...... distraction, or rather, if there is something else you are passionate about, you may be able to forget it."

"Should I not mention  Akane for a while?"

By the way, I left my phone at home.

 It's not that I ignored the call from Kouya.

"No, it would make him feel uncomfortable."

"So we'll go on as usual."

As I listen to their conversation, I stare at the melancholy sticks on display in front of me.

 Each stick costs ten yen.

'Yes, it is. But it's a pity there's no Kara-age Bento."

"Speaking of disappointments, I regret to say that Jintaro's taste is also disappointing."

Eh.

 Was liking Akane-san a disappointing hobby for Yuki?

"Loli?"

"Yeah, yeah. That was a surprise."

Ah. You're talking about the characters in the game.

 I thought you were talking about the type of girls: ...... No, I'm not a Loli.