Chapter 57 The Sage's Nonsense.

A wise man who instantly obliterated the lower divinity soldier Femi Deus in the area.

Misora-san has no interest in the devastation of destruction she herself wrought.

 She looks the same as always and smiles at us.

 And she spoke to me in the same cheerful tone of voice as usual.

"Taro-chan, are you alright? You're okay, aren't you?"

Like her sudden appearance, Yuuki and I were stunned by the power of the absolute destruction she had caused.

'Taro ......, you seem to know some extraordinary people, don't you?'

Yuuki who got out of his state of panic quicker than I did, calls out to me in a hissing voice.

'...... What was that?

Perhaps in response to Yuuki's voice, Nosori and Kouya stand up.

 Next to her, Mina flaps her knees as if to brush away the dust effect, and immediately clings to my arm. Then she raises her face.

Of course, Mina immediately discovers Misora san, and she poses.

'Ah, there's Misora-san the Wise.'

'Excuse me?"

''What!!!''

Yuuki and Kouya   stare at me at the same time as they shout in surprise.

'Who's Misora the Wise ......?'

'Is this the wise Misora who was rumoured to be in the Misora Forest?'

When did you become acquainted with an NPC whose existence is only acknowledged by such rumours?

 I clam up at the gazes of my friends who ask me this.

'Oh ...... that's...'

Moreover, Misora san, who is at the centre of the conversation, is coming closer to us.

 I don't know what to say to explain to everyone, how it happened, what's going on.

 Besides, the mercenary players who had been lying low in the area are gradually raising themselves up.

 There seem to be a lot of mercenary players who haven't fully grasped the situation yet, and most of them are scurrying around.

 But this situation is very bad. If they find out that I'm connected to Misora the Wise, I'm going to be bombarded with questions.

'Well, well, well, Taro-chan. I've come to see my friend, ・・・・・ Taro-chan, right? I'm here, okay? Do you have any greetings for me?"

''Friends are .......''

'Friends with NPCs?'

Without caring about Kouya and Yuuki's questions flying around, Misora-san put her hand on my head, which was stiffening, without any hesitation.

 Then, she popped me with a gentle hand.

'Taro-chan?'

 A fierce battle that was tense and did not allow for any relaxation. The suspicious glances flown by friends, the sudden appearance of the sage and her skinship, which was relentless.

'Au...... ah!'

 A lot of things become a load and something is about to break down inside me.

And Misora san's hand stroking me felt strangely pleasant, so much so that for a moment a beautiful flower garden floated in my mind.