Chapter 83: Girl-to-girl secrets.

'Angel and I, we're friends ......?'

Seeing an opening in Lily-san, who is still muttering to herself, I switch my equipment from maid's uniform to 『Sora Odoru Enbuyoku Rondo』. Then, I launched a preemptive attack on her defenceless state.

Then I sprayed her with a golden liquid, 'Melting Water Votarade'. It would be difficult to avoid this ranged attack in a space surrounded on both sides by tall stacks of books.

'Hoo!'

 As a further coup de grace, the wind power emitted by Fu, the Wind Maiden Sylph, scatters the Melting Water Water Wotallard more finely, increasing its range and speed.

'That liquid! Isn't that the stuff from back then!'

 Lily finally reacted to our attack when the acid that dissolved the Big Slime was sprinkled on her.

As long as she is blocked on both sides by the wall of bookshelves, there is only one way for her to escape from the 『Melting Water Wotallard』.

 Upward evasive action.

 Lily-san kicked the bookshelf to the right and left, like a light magician, and jumped up into the air with her high physical ability, which she had shown during the Big Slime fight. As she was about to land on the top of the bookshelf on the right, I spoke to Fu again. At the same time, I kicked the ground and, benefiting from the dress Sora no Odori Enbu Rondo (Sky Dancing Round Dance Rondo), I let my body soar with just one breath.

'Oh my God!'

 Lily-san, who had successfully almost landed on the bookshelf from her feet, is pushed slightly by the gust of wind brought about by Fu, and loses her balance significantly. And her slender body falls into the air.

 Okay, it worked.

 It was all a calculated attack.

 Her agility, which we have seen with our own eyes before, the field blocked on both sides by the ledge. The moves she would take in this situation were easily predictable.

 Furthermore, in the air, she couldn't even move, whereas I had a far greater advantage thanks to my fu and dress.

 The most important thing to remember is that you can't just take a shot from a distance, you have to take a shot from a distance.

 My title has also long since been changed from 'Old Witch' to 'Leading Rebel'. This means that in addition to a 50% critical rate on the first hit, on Lily-san, who has a higher level than me, I can add 20% to all damage.

 With everything ready, I aim at her falling torso and swing my small sword.

'The first move is yours!'

'Sweet! 'Binding Chain Arrow Jain Arrow'.

 She was completely out of position and just waiting to fall, when she suddenly fired a bow and arrow backwards.

 I wondered if it was a bad move, but then I recalled that I had activated an ability and that was not going to happen.

 But I just keep pushing forward without slowing down my jump.

'Come on!'

 My small sword is sucked into the upper half of Lily-san's body without missing the target.

 I thought so, but as expected of Lily-san, who has a wealth of PK experience and player skills.

 Just before I slashed at her with the small dagger, her body showed a jerking movement as if something was pulling her down.