Chapter 88: The Return to Trauma.

My train of thought stopped for a moment after I spotted Akane Akane-chan in Miyanouchi Miyanouchi.

'Hey, Yuuji: ...... You're completely surrounded!'

"'Matai-muri-kun, come this way maturely, that hostage. ...... I didn't mean..."

"'Hey, don't use words that could provoke her right now!

'That beautiful girl's safety is at stake!'

I'm not going to let you do it. Matooi-kun, you definitely look dangerous!

Anyway! Anyway! Calm down and give me that girl over here!

 The voices of those around me attacking Yuji brought me back to myself, literally, when my body and mind had completely stiffened up.

 The guys from the swimming club and the girls from the brass band were slowly opening the balcony door and cautiously approaching us. Akane is anxiously watching Yuji and the girls in the classroom.

'Yu, Yuji is not bad! He's my friend!'

 I shouted in defence of Yuji as quickly as I could.

 The students who had come close to me then stopped moving for a moment. I took advantage of this opportunity and ran out.

'Yuji didn't do anything wrong! He's my friend, he's nothing! It has nothing to do with you guys!'

 I push aside the startled students and make a mad dash out of the classroom to avoid  Akane-chan.

 Just the presence of Akane-chan makes my heart beat faster and makes me suffer.

 And then I flash back to the sultry sunset and the stench of dirt.

 As if to escape from them, I kept running.

'Yuuji! Do you enjoy taking advantage of that girl's weakness?

'You must be vanquished! Pedophiles must be vanquished!'

"The little girl is innocent!"

"You're a psycho, Mataraku-kun!"

'Fuck you! The Butterfly Punch, straight from the swim team!'

'Crawl chop!'

'Dive head butt!'

"'Gufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu!"

There was some kind of commotion behind me, but I think I've cleared up Yuji's misunderstanding at least.

 I ran through the corridor selflessly, with a single-minded desire to get away from Akane-chan.

'Hahahaha ...... Hahaha."

As I ran as fast as I could while lightly picking at the hem of my unfamiliar sister's uniform, I arrived at a corridor.

If I had to go to the gym, I'd probably be fine now.

slow down the speed of my feet, which are about to get tangled, and stagger along.

'Huh. ...... Huh."

 Why was Akane-chan at school during the summer holidays?

She should also be unaffiliated with club activities, and shouldn't have any business coming all the way to school. So why .......

Why ......?"

 I leaned against the wall to hide from the sun to catch my breath.

And then I had a realization.

And then I recognised that the place in this corridor that is blind spot from the outside is the place where I had done the pooping on Akane.

'Ugh, what kind of punishment is this ......?'