Chapter 24: Famous Divine Soldiers.

'Um, here. What do we do now?"

 I leave Gosha Kroske to ask me where I'm going and turn the conversation over to Mina and George.

'Where angel-sama wants to go, I'll go as well'.

 Mina reverently pinches the hem edge of her vestments and bows.

 She's kind of in the mood for the sovereign.

 George says.

" Notto-mi-no-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o-me-o -".

 This one is going crazy over here, too. The tension is high.

 Stop wiggling because it hurts to look at the people around you, I get it.

''Where do you want to go for a ride?''

'Nn~~~yeah nn......'

 George jiggles the blue beard on his chin chin and ponders for a moment.

'I have a word with Misora the Wise, how about we go down to Lord Theary's mansion?

 Oh, that might be a good idea.

 I was also wondering what kind of person Lord Theary was, who was spreading the word about Misora the Wise, who didn't look like an NPC at all. I might also be able to get some information about the Fairy Ball or some other event.

'Well then, Gosha-san. Please make your way to Lord Theary's residence.'

 A prestigious name for Deus the Divine Soldier who single-handedly cracks down on and subdues mercenary PVS mercenaries P in the city, huh? What kind of person is the head of that place?

'Very well, my Lord.'

 Kroske-kun bowed his head with the graceful gestures of a nobleman and agreed where to go.

 Thus, the three of us boarded a pure white carriage, with white gold scattered in the air.

'Wow!'

'Oh my goodness...'

'Soft and fluffy ......'

 The interior is a soothing black, with brown and red flourishing in key areas.

 The seats were fluffy and comfortable, with room enough for six mercenary players.

 The windows of the car were draped with cloth, so they wouldn't be able to see us from the outside.

 By pulling on the straps attached to the cloth, it would squeeze upwards, allowing us to enjoy the view outside. I opened the window further and leaned out onto the window sill.

'Wow, that feels good.'

 The carriage stares and leaves the cityscape spreading out beside it. The view of the pioneering city of Michelangelo flowing by and the feel of the wind on your cheeks is a pleasant sensation.

 The moderate vibration is also interesting to feel on the body.

 The shaking is slight, as if the carriage is equipped with a suspension system.

''Tenshi, this is .......''

 George calls out to me from inside the carriage, as I was absorbed in looking at the cityscape.

'Hmm, what's wrong?'

 Pulling his face out of the window, George pointed to the ceiling.

 There was an image of four white horses running.