Chapter 115 Floating dreams.

By the time dusk falls on the festival site, the business at the 'stall' has been a great success.

 We were able to make a considerable amount of money, and we were chuckling inwardly as we prepared to close our stalls, as we had run out of stock.

 This time alone, the total sales were 240,000 Euros.

 Taking into account the breakdown, the cost of materials and each person's contribution, my share would be around 30,000 Euros.

 I made so much money!

 I didn't think I could earn so much all at once, and while I was rejoicing at the increase in my money, an announcement log from the management suddenly flowed.

: The night curtain is about to fall on the event site " Matsuri-Sha ".

: Everyone, if you would please prepare to release the 『Fairy Wrapped Lanterns and Touro』 towards the central lake.

''Oh, there's a log prompting the use of the event item in the case in question.''

' 'Speaking of lanterns, they are supposed to be thrown into rivers, but the only rivers connected to that lake are the ones flowing from the 'Mizu no Sha Yashiro' .......''

'Ouch. That might make it easier for people to gather at the 'water shrine' in the future.'

' 'As a food stall operator, wow, it might be advantageous from a location standpoint. ......

 As might be expected of the members of Hyakki Yagyo. They immediately spill their game-brained opinions.

''Dear Tenshi, it's the lantern floating ceremony! The fairies!''

' 'I hope it will be beautiful.'

'Would it be more beautiful if we floated them down the river?'

' 'Then, shall we go to the water shrine?'

 In contrast, Mina, Lily-san and Unknown-san are quite happy with their thoughts.

'Achikiwaaaan, I like a place where there are good boys...'

'If there are beautiful girls in the mission area, I will carry out my mission no matter where it is!'

 Only two people are saying things they don't understand.

: We will now begin the countdown to the use of the Fairy Wrapped Lanterns:.

'E, wait! We don't have time to get to the water shrine!'

'Does that mean this item can be used normally here too?'

'Tenshi-sama! What do you think?'

'Oh, no, Mina ...... I don't know anything about it.'

With no preparation, we were to use the 『Fairy Wrapped Lanterns and Touro』 in the 『Kaze no Sha Yashiro』 area floating in midair.

'Wow Tenshi-sama, this is ......'

Next to me, Mina, using an item, is staring at the lanterns and urou with an enraptured expression on her face.

 No, I am sure that everyone here has the same expression on their face.

'I didn't expect them to float lanterns and ouro up into the sky, .......'

"'This is the Fairy Float. ......

The impressions of Kouya and Yuuki  were representative of the words of the mercenary players at the event.

When the cube made of Japanese paper, the 『Fairy Wrapping Lanterns and Touro』, was used, it emitted a dim light as if a fire had been lit from within. The colour of the light was gentle and colourful, blue, green, red, yellow, white and purple, depending on the lantern.