Episode 2 Girls online

"Beacon".

 The distinctive sound of the line struck my earlobe, which was asleep.

Dazed and dazed, he reaches for his phone, which is probably at his bedside, yawns and checks its contents.

The sender was from Yuki.

"Can I call you?"

I'm sure he's worried about my confession.

At any rate, I remembered that I had slept in the jersey I borrowed from Koya, and I thought I'd change before I called.

"Wait a minute."

When I replied, I noticed something strange.

It is strangely difficult to type a reply.
 To be precise, the phone is too big and it's hard to tap with only one hand's fingers. No, I can't.

Yeah?

And this is where the surprises began.

In my haste to stand up, I stepped on the hem of my trousers and fell off the bed in a big heap.

I managed to stand up, my head hitting the floor and frowning at the dull pain.

That's it!

The size of the clothes I wear is too big for some reason.

Even if you fully extend your arm, you have to roll up your sleeve to get your hand.

I must have been 5'9" but my perspective was a few inches lower than usual.

"What?"

And even more uncomfortable.

My voice, which I uttered casually, was high. It was a clear tone, like a rolled bell, and the voice was clear.

"What"

I can't believe I did that.

However, the next sound that came out of the turmoil was definitely my voice, even though the timing was wrong.

"Uh, yeah, ............?"

After a few vocalisations and some analysis, it seems that the young voice, which is the equivalent of a middle school student, vibrates through my throat.

I spread my hands out to look over my overstuffed uniform and take a good look at my body once again.

Then the most interesting thing was the hair that was hanging down from either side of her face.

Her hair is so long that it reaches her waist. And silver hair with a subtle blue tinge.

I roll up my sleeves, manage to pick up a bunch and stare at it in front of my eyes.

The hair was so fine and fluffy that it could not have been made by an artificial hair.

I felt sick and hurriedly let go of my hair.

"What the hell is this: ......"

A shrunken physique. A voice like a girl's. Long hair that I don't remember.