Chapter 73 Walking in the air with a beautiful girl.

The combo of the wind by Fu and the gift of alchemy, ''Melting Water Water Wotallard'', worked well, and we, who were happy to raise our hands, heard a cheerful voice.

'Taro, you saved us! Thank you!

Yurachi, who had cut down the Big Slime I had weakened with her bright red two-handed sword 'Dairin Hizan', shouted her thanks.

'Taro! Thank you."

 Then Yuki Yuki Yuki, in a commanding position on the right wing, approached me with several companions in tow. The blonde-haired twin-tailed Lily-san is also with me.

 I'm not sure if she intends to leave the handling of the vanguard to Yurachi and the others for the time being. In any case, there must be a reason why they went to the trouble of joining up with me.

'I have a favour to ask Taro, is that alright?

 Under the circumstances, I have no choice but to shake my head.

'Will you put on that dress and fly for me?'

'......'

 But there are allowances for that.

'I'm sure we're going to be jittery if we don't. Our numbers are dwindling and not knowing the enemy's numbers is a drain on everyone's morale. How long do we have to keep fighting this battle?"

[......]

 Are you wearing women's clothing again and walking in the air? ......

'We're losing track of where our detailed allies are, can't we look at the situation from the air and direct everyone to where we're lacking in strength?'

'............'

 Should I prioritise my self-respect as a man or should I respond to the efforts of the mercenary players fighting around me? ...... weighting both of these, and when I couldn't answer the question, Lily interrupted from the side.

'If that's the case, please leave it to me.

 The navel of Lily-san, who is very attractive, caught my eye.

 Why is her leather armour designed with her navel showing? Moreover, her dazzlingly white and shiny thighs assert their presence from her rather short shorts. Not only that, but they are of the tight-fitting type, with the line of her small buttocks fully visible.

 I am a bit of a jerk when I see a gay man's patted leotard hips, but when it comes to a beautiful girl's sensational outfit, it's a different story.

 Yes, I'm embarrassed if they know I'm looking at them, and I try not to look at them, but it's still embarrassing.

 What am I saying?

Lily, that's fine. Taro, can you ask her to do that for me?"

 What is Yuki Yuki Yuhki saying too, by the way?

'It is dangerous to use Lily-san. I think Taro is the right person for the job'.

 .......

''I see. I see'.

 I don't think it's manly to put a beautiful girl in danger.

 All right, we've got to do it!

"'Of course, Chloe. Leave it to me."

'Hey, Taro-san, was it? Do you really think that a kid like this can figure out the position of your allies and the enemy situation from the sky, and guide your comrades?'

 However, Lily-san is worried about me, and again objected to Yuhki Yuuki's proposal.

'...... Taro will be fine."