Chapter 66: Secrets of the Sun.

'Angel, Taro-san! Should we go for that Samurai bastard too'?

"...but the slimes..."

"At a time like this, damn it!"

"There's so many of them. ......"

In the midst of the chaos, everyone who noticed us starting PvP seemed to be at a loss to decide what to do, but it seems that the first priority was to fight back against the slimes in front of us.

The first priority seemed to be to fight back against the slimes in front of them.

"Brace yourselves!"

The moment the fake samurai aimed his straight sword upward at the Unknown san's naginata, my small dagger struck that man in the knee from the lower level.

'Aiya, wait for me! Surisoku!"

 The moment I was sure my attack had caught him in the knee, the fake samurai samurai's figure shimmered like a shimmering shimmering flame.

!"

 My small sword had indeed caught him. But his figure bends limply and fades away.

 And the fake samurai had somehow moved backwards from where he had just been. It seems that it was his afterimage that the small sword reached.

'' Taro!  Kyatsu has mastered the 'pacing' skill!"

Unknown-san sent me some advice, although I'm not sure what the skill is.

 If this is the case, there is a possibility that if you get too close, your attack will be dodged and you will be countered. In that case, it's a good idea to check him with a long-range attack and strike a decisive blow while he's out of position.

"Huh! Please!

 I call out to Fuu, the wind fairy attached to my right shoulder, and try to think my thoughts, just as I did at the ball in Michelangelo.

 I want you to wake up the wind blade.

'Taroline~! Ryoukkai kya!'

 Fuu smirked and took a big breath.

 Then she exhaled with great force, puffing out her small belly and cheeks.

 A gust of wind was generated from Fuu's mouth, and the wind pressure hit the Ese Samurai.

 Taro MP20/50 → MP17/50, checking the log of MP consumed, and looking ahead with anticipation to see what effect it had on him.

 The range of the wind that Fuu caused was not so narrow that Ese Samurai could avoid it, and the wind that blew for a moment shook his long hair.......

 .............

'Talon~! It's done!"

The wind blew for a moment, and the wind shook Fu's little head.

''Fu, you're a good girl! Well done!"

 ...... Our policy is to praise and develop.

 Just like alchemy and me, wind fairies are still in the process of growing up.

 I'll put a lid on the feeling of almost being discouraged, and keep my heart filled with anticipation for the future.

 Now, after having deepened my bond with the wind fairy, I turned my attention back to the enemy.

Murmur.......there is no time to clear up the misunderstanding, that there is.......it's time to go out for a bite..............

samurai ese blowing in the cool breeze, twisting his head a little, but holding his straight sword firmly in both hands, he looked around with a stern expression on his face, without caution.