Chapter 45: The calm before the storm

'Hello, Misora san.'

Surprised by the sudden visit of Miss Wise, I send a safe greeting to her.

'Hello, wise man .......'

'Misora chuwa~n bwhoah.'

George's greeting to Misora san was interrupted when the tip of the cane in the sage's hand darted into the okama's face.

 Apparently, George was hit clean in the right eye and sprawled on the floor.

'Whattu!!!'

'Don't call me weird, will you? Human."

Misora-san, who glares at the gay man with an attitude of absolute zero, glaring at him with an attitude of saying nothing.

Misora-san is a wise man who is too scary in the first few seconds of her appearance.

'Oh, Taro, it doesn't matter what you call me, okay? It's okay. Maybe you can call me Misola-sis or something like that, okay?"

Ignoring all the moaning okama, Sage-san has a cheerful smile on her face and nods 'yes, yes' while folding her arms as if she had come up with a good idea.

'Misora, onee-chan, is it? ......'

'Aare, aare. I don't want any honorific, I don't need any.'

' Ha-ha: ......'

Scared Misora San, who has completely removed okama from her sight.

Homu. 'But that's not the point, today is finally the Fairy Ball.'

 So it's finally down to business.

Whether or not I go now, the appearance of Misora san the Wise at this point in time may mean something.

 I gulp, swallow my spit and nod my head.

'There, there. Taro chan, you're nervous, aren't you? But don't worry. It's going to be fun. We won't shut up if you misbehave with the humans -."

 She fumbles with the sleeves of her robe while making noisy remarks.

 Misora's customary appearance in her fourth-dimensional sleeves?

 What in the world will she be wearing today?

"However, I'm not sure if we're the ones who are going to be taken care of today. Come on out, you guys, orre."

When Misora san called out, a winged dwarf flew out of her sleeve at a shuffling, wind-swept speed.

 The fairies, who seemed to end up on the ceiling with their momentum, turned around and came closer to me like a cone-crushing descent.

''It's Taro''!

''Taro, it's been a long time ''

''Ningen no city, it's so noisy...''

'It's hard to fly!'

'It's hard to get the wind out of me!

'But but it's fun...'

 The three fairies start circling me and frolicking.

 I half-expected to see the fairies again.

 As I thought, Misora' s request to take the fairies to the ball, which she had asked me to do at the 'Carefree Cloud Flowing Pavilion', seems to have been serious.

'Hey everyone, long time no see.'

 When I smiled at them, the fairies smiled back.

 Then they flew around with a pummelling energy and looked restlessly around George's shop.