Episode 6 - The slime and the weakest me

Why is Taro turning into a beautiful girl who looks like Michelle?

 My sister asks, referring to our unrelated younger sister, Michelle, who is from Scandinavia.

............" Taro

 I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but it's a good idea.

I had forgotten that my sister is a bit overprotective when it comes to her brother and sister.

If I were to tell my sister about the sex change that had happened to me here and now, she would probably take me to hospital straight away.

 I should do that, and I should tell her.

"Taro?"

 But honestly.

 I'm scared.

 I know because I've seen me in the flesh.

 I'm not sure how I see it, but I think I might be a girl.

But that's not the point. I've been a man for sixteen years.

 You don't know that yet.

 You might get better.

 That's why I don't want to go to the hospital or the city hall to have a physical examination and be identified as a woman.
 I'm afraid that I might be sentenced to death, in case this symptom never goes away.

The news reported that the precedent was six people in Japan.

The fact that I'm not the only one who has already been sexually transformed gives me some peace of mind. But can I go back? Can you go back?

And I look like I'm barely past the middle grades of primary school.

What will happen to schools?

I wonder how my best friends from junior high school, Koya and Yuki, would react if they saw me in real life.

It's all very scary. ......

...... bug, I think." Taro

I answer my sister's question awkwardly.

"I've never heard of such a bug, not even during beta testing. Is it actually Michelle inside, or is that some kind of surprise?"

"No, Mee doesn't have time for games. I thought you and your dad were in Turkey."

...... Taro, are you keeping anything from me?"

She is currently a university student, but is also a well known professional in her field. She is an excellent sister who makes all her living expenses and school fees from her own income.

On the one hand, I feel proud to have such a sister, but on the other hand, I don't want to worry her for a while.

He used his concern for his sister as a reason to turn away from reality. ......

"No, I'm not hiding anything from you. ......" Taro

I put on a very calm face to my sister to cover my dark emotions.

A bit more, a bit more.

And Akane, who has now blurted out her unconfessional white.

Or what has happened to me.

I can't accept that.

She was looking at me suspiciously, but then she got tired of looking at her brother's face and looked the other way.

"If Taro says so, I shall trust his judgment." Akane

It was a somewhat awkward way of putting it, but my sister seemed to agree with it.