Chapter 56 - An Angel Dancing on the Battlefield.

'Cut through the green smoke?'

 After I finish saying the whole strategy, my sister raises a question mark to me.

'Yes, sister. I'll use Mina's magic to fly over the mercenary players and drop green smoke over them. Once the smoke has spread enough, you have four seconds; after four seconds, I want you to make that smoke disappear. Can my sister do that?"

I remember that my sister was feared as Singh, the 'Hunter of the Wind', who was able to use green magic, the so-called wind magic skills and twin swords at will.

 Cutting through smoke should be a piece of cake. With such expectations in mind, I make a request.

'There's nothing I can't do, but ...... how many times?'

 Perhaps they are concerned about MPs?

 I silently give my sister about five 'forest medicine'.

'This is ...... Taro , what is this? Why do MP recovery items exist ...... and can be used three times?"

 Her jet-black ponytail shook with surprise.

 Gazing intently at the item handed to me, my sister presses closer to me.

'It's an item born out of a rubbish skill -'

 I only have to return a good-natured smile to my sister.

 Now it's a battlefield. There is no time to talk about alchemy in detail.

''Well, I see...... but do we have to go with the idea Taro came up with......?''

 Did my attitude give it away? My sister huffed lightly and let her shoulders drop.

 Her eyes told me that I should not ask her now.

'Taro, you said you were going home after the 'Fairy Ball'. This seems to be more of a ...... thing to ask.'

 It was.

Once the 'Fairy Ball' was over, my sister would come to my flat.

 It's okay to talk about alchemy because it's fun, but it's awkward to talk about the female body ....... And it's a direct meeting with her in her full girl form.

' If my sister had ...... that kind of room, I'd talk to her ........ ......'

 Yeah, they'll forget about the alchemy story anyway.

'Don't tell me, little brother. Have you ever had a sister who couldn't afford it?"

 The sister with a straight back and her right hand on her hip is a sight to behold.

 An actress who is not ashamed to show it anywhere. No, her crisp, clean look is that of a prince rescuing a princess out of a storybook.

 But.

 If she saw me as a little girl, she would probably be upset ...... and her attitude might change. I turn to face my sister squarely, kicking away the uneasiness that is creeping into my chest.

'When Mr Tom and Jerry started fighting back against the enemy, he looked worried and like he couldn't afford it. And in grade five, when the chocolate I made for Valentine's Day broke, you couldn't afford it either.'

 She teases her sister and forces a smile like a bad boy who has successfully pulled off a prank. People are quick to react to my comment and huddle around, looking curious.

'That story, kuwashi, gooshiauiii hahahaaaaaaaa.'

 Tom and Jerry, who were bitten by my story. The two of them are beaten off by my sister.