Chapter 102: Gathering of the Maid Reserves.

After consuming a lot of sun-system colours in the creation of the 『Seed Fire-In Lantern that Dwells Yang Spirit Feiyu』 and 『Flash Stone Senkoseki』, I went back to Komugi Village to collect light again.

'As ever, the tough slimes continue to appear?'

'Yes. I just hope they don't rip us to shreds like the Ine village. ......'

With the mercenary players crossing swords with a group of tough slimes, Mina and I were looking at the wheat fields with a carefree and easygoing attitude while making minor adjustments to the alchemy kit "Zodiac Telescope".

'It's a good experience hole, but I wish the people fighting it the best of luck. ...... 'If the wheatfields get cut down, that's how much less colour we can harvest.'

'It's amazing that Clan Clan even has changes to towns and villages.'

'Yes, it is. In normal games, they don't reflect that much'.

 The village of Ine, where the discovery of the mass appearance of tough slimes was delayed, has been ravaged by the slimes and the landscape has changed to a far cry from its former appearance. The villagers' peaceful atmosphere has changed drastically, and they have become exhausted and worn out.

 In this game, changes in the game affect many things.

 Fields, dungeons, NPCs, towns and villages.

 And allegedly even in real life: .......

'Okay, we got a lot. It's time to go to the meeting point with... everyone, Mina.'

 I call out to Mina, as if to shake off a bad feeling.

''Yes, Tenshi-sama.''

With this cheerful, carefree reply, my momentarily disturbed mind quickly regained its composure.

----

----

I came to the restaurant 『Kimanenakumo no nagaretei』, which took care of me when I went on a date with Misora the Wise.

The reason being, after Yuuki and Kouya suggested that I set up a 'food stall', I also invited Mina, Lily and Unknown, who had obtained the same maid uniforms, to join me in running a 'food stall' at the summer festival event if they would like to.

'A summer festival with the Tenshi-sama, a food stall! By all means'!

'I can't help it, I'll do it with you'.

'Hurrah, that's a very interesting invitation, isn't it? I've always wanted to form a business partnership with Taro Uji. I will gladly accept'.

 The three of them gave a favourable reply, and they promised to discuss over a meal what they would sell.

 'Two people rather than one, three people rather than two.

Under the sentiment of 'Crossing a red light together is not scary', I gathered a group of maids in order to reduce the psychological pressure that I would feel if I wore my maid uniform, even if only a little.

 Incidentally, I have already obtained the prior consent of Yuki Yuki Yuki and Koya Kouya.

'Hohoho welcome ...... 'Is that you, silver girl? What? The priestess who accompanies you also thanks you for coming.

''Hello, Nyudou-san.

"'Hello, shopkeeper.

 The owner of this shop, Nyudou-san, and I greet each other lightly.

''Mr Nyudou, three of my friends will be here soon, so can I sit in the wider seat?''

'Yes! Thank you very much! Then we'll have to serve you again today''.