Chapter 51: Rampant Warfare.

I thought I'd hit the jackpot with the three party venues, but it was a hell of a high-stakes ordeal.

 I like these royal developments, but I didn't dare go to the front.

 Because my level is low and there is a possibility of one-punching.

 In other words, it was an impossible game.

 So, for a while, I'm going to run away with Kouya, Yuuki and Mina in the corner of the hall.

'Ah, where are you guys going? What are you doing?

 George, who tried to stop us, was backfisting a mercenary player who attacked us from behind.

'Gghh!'

 The mercenary who ate George's iron fist easily fell, but more and more similar mercenaries came pouring in after him.

'Iron-blooded George! If we win this place, sell us the Bright Sword Arts at a much lower price."

'If you say you can't accept those terms, I'll stick to you until you give up -'

It's a great opportunity for the Vice-Commander of Sadie Stick to enter the venue solo."

 The mercenaries in the crowd were rubbish people.

 There are roughly 20 of them who, in the confusion of the moment, offer to make a deal, almost to the point of harassment.

I thought it was a bad idea and tried to turn back, but Kouya grabbed my arm tightly.

His expression was hard, and he was really telling me that it was not our place. But George is a friend.

 We are going to be business associates, but we have no choice but not to help him.

'He's the real deal. Trust... him."

Yuuki spills a little.

'The sooner we get going, the sooner we'll just be a liability.'

And Kouya, sniffling, blurted out in frustration.

 I nod reluctantly at the advice of my two best friends and turn my attention to George.

''Against such a large number of people, even the 'Iron-Blooded George' is scared to death, right?

 The mercenary at the front of the group asks confidently.

'Uh-huh*.'

 George blew those words out of the air with a snort.

'You know, guys like you...'

 Nicely, thick, red lips arched.

 Both eyes, coloured with dark shadowy purplish eyeshadow, are distorted.

'It's called no balls.

 It was a gay, eerie smile.

 With a smile of deep-seated contempt for his outnumbered opponent, George pulled out a bright red whip.

 The tip of the whip, which resembled an evil snake, lifted its sickle and instantly wrapped around the neck of the lead mercenary. He gawks and expresses surprise. In a panic, he reaches for the whip to claw at his own neck, but is unable to untie it, as if it is tightly wrapped around his neck.

'Nah!'

'Such a gutless o-o-o-o-o-o-o.'

 George swung the whip around with it entangled and performed a monstrous stand-up routine. The prey player entangled in the tip became a good weight, and the enemy who collided with it was blown away with a sound like something snapping. If the mercenary player is strangled and becomes a ragdoll, another enemy is wrapped around the whip and swung around like a kendama.