Chapter 23 The torturing alchemist.

This time it's time for mellow alchemy.

'Uheh ......'

 I managed to regain consciousness from George's 'kiss of death and skip'.

'Te, angel. Are you alright?"

 Mina comes up to me and hands me a copy of The Gospel of Moonlight.

 Yes, that's right.

 I was just about to perform alchemy to identify this pink petal, wasn't I?

'Kk.'

 However, when I inevitably look at this item, I see the earlier George's せっプ......。

 No, let's not.

 It's barren to remember.

 Thanks to my motivation for alchemy, I somehow recovered my energy, and I immediately activate the ability I learned, 'Appraising Eye'.

'Wow,......, the angel's eyes are glowing gold.'

'Oh my goodness, you really are an angel, Taro.

'Chwan ......? Because ...... angels are angels."

 It's kind of scary how low the temperature of Mina's voice is towards George.

 And anyway.

 I look at the 'Gospel of Moonlight' with my 'appraising eye' activated.

The Gospel of Moonlight.

[Petals blessed with the power of Urd, the spirit of the moon. Since time immemorial, they are said to bring joy to people. The pale glow of the moonlight has transformed the original petals into something very fragile and brittle].

 Urd, the spirit of the moon ...... Since there are fairies, I wonder if we will also meet the spirit one day.

 Its properties are very fragile. ......

 Is this a description related to alchemy ......?

 But how can this be applied to alchemy?

 Absolutely none at all.

 So, I drop the petals I've picked up into the synthesis pot with a flutter.

'It's no use thinking about it...'

'Appraising eye', useless.

 Well, the materials that seem to go well with the 『Gospel of Moonlight』 is ....... .......

 I put the materials into the synthesis pot one by one, and look at the sky inside the pot.

 Result.

There were no compatible materials other than 『Yosei no ko'. ......

 So, the gold powder was added.

 Today's kettle is golden with a light crimson hue.

 The heat is low, taking into account the fragility of the 'Gospel of the Moonlight'.

 As we observed the situation while mixing, little by little, the colour became darker and darker.

 One minute of mixing. The inside of the pot turned completely black.

'This doesn't look good. ......'

 A cloud of red smoke was billowing out, leading to failure.

Synthesis of 『Gospel of Moonlight』 + 『Yousei no Kowashi』 failed.

Material lost:.

: 2 Forest Medicine, 3 Jade Emerald Tears, 1 Crystal Potion and 1 Fire Protection Dust were sold from the bounty hunter and auctioneer Wanted.