Chapter 29: Hime Warrior of Colour.

'Nice to meet you, my name is Unknown. Ladies."

 The person who greeted me and Mina was an ancient individual dressed in a colourful kimono.

 She was wearing a black karaboshi eboshi and her long jet-black hair was tied back in a bun. She looked as if she belonged to the aristocracy of the Heian period.

 She was dressed in a multi-layered robe like a juni-hitoe (twelve-layered kimono) and smiled coolly at us.

''It's nice to meet you. My name is ''Taro''.

''I'm Mina.''

'Hurrah, what a lovely guest '.

'George has always been a great help to me - thank you.'

"...that... woman George, hey ......"

 Unknown san brought her long sleeve sleeves up to her mouth and chuckled elegantly.

'Well, what business do you have tonight, Koyoi? Mister Taro maggot and Mina  maggot."

' "Actually, ......"

 I suppress my sense of shame, take the 'Sky Dancing Round Dance Rondo' out of my equipment storage and change instantly with a single tap.

 Although this is the second time I've tried it on, I'm still embarrassed to put on women's fluttering skirt-type clothes, even if they are long.

'... I'm a cousin ...'

Unknown-san breathes a sigh of relief and admiration when she sees me in my blue dress.

The gesture is strangely charming.

 The character looks the same age as me, but her little gestures and tone of voice show her maturity and age.

'I'm thinking of wearing this to the Fairy Ball.'

'Hurrah: ......'

 Ms Unknown's eyes become sharper as she looks at the dress.

'So. I was wondering if I could find a dress that would suit Mina here as well.'

' 'Gede, bishu ......'

'What? Eh."

"'Where did you get that dress - from?"

 Wajin covers his mouth with his sleeve and squints both eyes in a half-moon shape.

'Well, that's .......'

 Because of my appointment with Misora San, I cannot answer the question.

 However, I also want Mina's dress to be made, and I cannot afford to hurt this person's mood.

 When I was at a loss to answer, Unknown-san laughed and asked me more questions.

'Hurrah, I wonder if it's something that's not allowed out of the gate -'.

''Ha, yes.''

'Yes, sir. Taro's request has been accepted.'

"'Ho, really?

 Out of tune, that's what I'm saying.

'Yes, of course.'

 I was half surprised and half pleased that he agreed so easily.

 When I looked back, I saw that the blonde priestess Mina was also smiling happily.

 She is a girl after all.

 She probably had the desire to wear a beautiful dress and go to the ball.

'You did it, Mina !'

 I raise my right hand to Mina. It's a joyful high-five.