Chapter 92: Demise and Rebirth Alchemists.

The Lord Almighty's will is done: ...... Sonata no Taiyo ga motarashita shita fureai no okageka ...... I have told the Sonata of the path we have taken.

 The Titan King, tethered to his stone armour, mumbles in a gibbering tone that takes no account of our wills.

'This is ...... What does it mean?'

'It's big'

It won't attack you, will it?"

 The party members who crawled out of the cavern after me, were confronted with a super-massive, overwhelmingly large Titan, and each of them expressed their impressions with a sense of agitation.

'They say he's the king of the giants.'

 Why does Jotun, the King of Destruction, want dialogue? I honestly don't know what the situation is at the moment.

'Ooooh, sun yo ......'

Only the dark phosphorescence peeking out from Jotun's facial helmet full helm shows only an unsteady shimmer. It is a fleeting thing, as if clinging to something, as if begging for salvation, and it stirs a touch of unease in us. The mountainous giant is now bound inside the temple, his knees folded as if he were bending to someone. His figure seemed to be an incarnation of a huge sealed god, blindly seeking the light of the sun.

'I wish to see the sun's messenger, and I wish to change my cursed destiny'.

' What's an angel of the sun? ...... I'm not like that.'

 At any rate, I felt an itch to be called by a big name, and from there, I tried to make a point and attempted to communicate smoothly.

"Vooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

 Immediately after that, I felt a tremor.

 A roar so powerful it knocked my heart out of my chest was emitted from the Jotun, and my whole body was struck with a jolt.

 Oh no, this is not good.

 I stepped on a land mine!

 I feel like that, and immediately shout back loudly.

'Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I am Mitsukai, an angel of the sun!"

 I was so scared that I unintentionally used a second flash stone.

'Taro! If you're going to use it, please tell me'.

''I can't see you, .......''

'My eyes are burnt out by the Tenshi-sama's radiance'.

 I was the only one with my eyes closed, which resulted in the rest of the PT members being blinded.

'Gumo ...... 'Nalaba, all is well, dealka. No, our wisdom has been taken away from us by the gods, and the future of the sun is now closed to our clan.'

I've caused trouble for everyone, but I was able to calm the excited Jotun, so I guess it's all right.

'...... 'Deprived of wisdom?'

 Fearfully, I asked back: .......

'Yes, left. Sonata mo, sono eye de arou. The body is small. Your body is small, and your brain is as crude as the hair on a beast's head. ...... Even when you bathe in the light of the sun, you are bound by the contract of the dark moon, and your spirit is so fragile that you cannot be free even for a moment'.

 Perhaps he is referring to the giant zombies he has encountered so far? If we refer to what the king says, it seems that the longer a person is able to regain his or her reason after being exposed to a flash stone, the higher the Titan species, the more intelligent and wise the individual is.