Chapter 63: Confidential talks between men.

【Clan Clan

Official site, banquet of mercenaries, noticeboard.

(Genres ●Life)

Thread Title.

【Bishojo】NPCs and Mercenaries, Part 5 [Character].

67: Finally, the limited-time event, the 『Fairy Ball』, has begun. It's about two weeks from now.

68: "Let's toast to the friendship between mercenary players and the meeting of new friends." ...... Hey!

69: Thanks to the management for the kind words, but ...... I wonder how many places this event has become a friendship party as the saying goes...

70: It's turned into a massive battle attack against Michelangelo and the rulers.

71: Is it? In some of the rather small villages, all you're treated to is cheerful music and food, and mercenary players are talking warmly to each other, forming PTs and becoming friends, you know?

72: Not everyone is hungry for a fight.

73: So there are the hardcore and the laid-back.

74: The 'Fairy Ball'. In a way, it's like an event where you're encouraged to meet people.

75: Indeed, it's a good event for those who can't find mercenary players to play with.

76: Hey, guys. If you want to talk about the usefulness of the event, write it in the event thread.

77: Well, wait a minute. This is a chance that you might get to know such a bishojo mercenary player. If you don't talk about it here, where will you talk about that?

78: So that's why this is the thread here.

79: Where's the event place where you say a Bishojo showed up! NPCs are acceptable! Report it, everyone!

80: So far, there are three large towns that have been discovered: the pioneer city of Michelangelo, the cursed snow country of Poncent and the mining town of Greldi.

81: 『Mining City of Greldi』 has got the 『Spirit Demon Lily』.SScreenshots, see!

 In a venue with brown cobblestones, amidst a crowd of people. A photo was uploaded showing a girl of about junior high school age standing there with a pout. The girl had dazzling blonde hair hanging down from two high points on her head, in what is known as a twin-tail hairstyle, and her arms were folded in a slightly bored manner. She was dressed in dark green leather armour, but the design was slightly eccentric. This is because there is quite a lot of visible skin. The swollen, underdeveloped cleavage peeking out from the armour makes men dream of the future, while the short, narrow shorts remind them of pudgy hips, and the thighs extending from them remind them of unripe, blue fruit. In many ways, the outfit stirs up forbidden areas that men should not be waking up from. The girl, who is dressed like a slightly revealing thief, looks even more out of place because she is dressed in clothes that are not appropriate for a ball.

82: Ah, that beautiful thief girl.

83: You're also known as the swindler girl.

84: What was that? She approaches male mercenary players to spoil them and offers to take on dungeons with them, right?

85: So, when they find a treasure chest in the dungeon, she immediately cuts off the PT. Back attack from behind and keep the treasure chest to yourself.

86: Seriously, ...... that's ghastly.

87: What about the victim's retaliatory activities?

88: They say the victim is 14 years old, just like he looks.