Chapter 60: Bishojo Kamikaze (2).

The root of the fear that has been smoldering in my girlified heart is a change in values.

For instance, let's take it to the extreme.

 If I had a girl I was dating, and one day she changed into a young boy of around 10 years old. Would I really be able to continue to see her as an object of romantic interest? In the first place, I think it would be legally daring to even look at a young boy in that way.

 The sweet kisses that adorn a page of youth, the desire for procreation that boys long for. Can you have all of these things with someone who has suddenly become a young girl of the same sex?

 The feelings, various ethics and concepts about the girl you love will be overturned from the ground up.

 I had been reluctant to tell my sister, my friends and the relationships I had built up until now, because I was paranoid and in awe that they would easily fall apart.

 But now.

 I showed the truth to my sister, who was the closest family member to me and had looked after me since I was a child.

'According to my memory, ...... Taro should have been a boy, but is that a misremembered ・・・・ thing?'

 The sister's eyes, with their shimmering jet black, as if they had been painstakingly polished from obsidian, were filled with an extremely serious light. For a moment, I thought she was confused by the unusual way of expressing a memory error, but it seems I may have been mistaken.

'...... Ugh...'

The tears of joy for my sister, who instantly detected me as me and believed me, just dripped down and showed no sign of stopping at all.

'Memory, wrong?'

 I confirm with a whisper, and my sister nods quietly.

She was not the kind of person who was unsure of her own memory.

 So why is she asking me such a question?

 The question almost comes out of my mouth, but first I decide to be honest about what happened to me.

'I'm not misremembering. I'm my sister's brother,...... but about ten days ago my body suddenly changed,......

 Slowly but surely.

I came out about what had happened to me from the end of the school day until now.

 That I had been running away from reality in the Clan Clan since I turned into a girl. In the meantime, he also reported about his physical changes at City Hall. She said that her symptoms corresponded to the so-called sexual transformation reported in the news.

 My sister did not speak a word during the whole process, but simply listened in silence. Sometimes she furrowed her brow, sometimes her eyes were distorted and sometimes she bit her lip. Unlike her usual cool sister, every single expression that appeared on her face was tinged with warmth and concern for my wellbeing.

 I naturally feel guilty for having kept it a secret.

 In the silent room, a status report, akin to my redemption, fell out.

'Sister, I couldn't quite say it out, I'm sorry about that .......'

 The first thing to do is to make sure that you have a good understanding of what you're doing.

'So it wasn't a bug,.......'

'Yeah, .......'

'Stupid little brother.'