Chapter 89: Allegations.

'Alright, now my hair is all done and dusted.'

 I finish my shower and check myself in the mirror in my pyjamas in the bathroom.

As usual, I'm borrowing the ones my younger step-sister, Michelle, used to wear in the past.

'Taro? Did you dry your hair properly?'

I reply firmly to Ane's question, who is very picky about hair care, as if she has sensed my presence from the living room.

'Of course! Perfectly!"

 It's a bummer that I have to spend longer than before to dry my hair, but I'm afraid of my sister if I don't make sure it's done right. In addition, if I have to listen to a lengthy and thankful lecture, it would be easier to follow the four main rules of 'warm air, cold air, no proximity, to the ends of the hair', as I was taught from the beginning.

' But it's a bit of a pain in the ass. ......

I put on a little bit of treatment on the part that has finished drying, mainly on the ends of my hair.

 It has already been six days since I started following my sister's instructions, but, well,.......

In the past, my silver hair was soft and silky to begin with, but it is now becoming even more tousled.

' Girl power .......'

As I brush my hair with my own hands, I move to the living room to cool down my burning body, while feeling doubtful about whether this is really the right thing to do.

after all i feel like i have to say something to my sister.

I was about to open my mouth when she asked me, " Taro, do you want some ice cream too?" My sister pulls out a cup of ice cream from the freezer.

'Is that Hergon Dazs?

'That's right. I know you've had a hard day's work, so here's a treat for you.'

'Of course I'll have some!'

 I cheerfully approach my sister, pick up the ice cream and a spoon, and sit down on the sofa, feeling excited.

 I'm going to have a look at this.

With a luxurious texture and a rich, elegant taste.

 After a bath, ice cream is the only way to go.

Delicious."

 Now, let's work on the case while eating ice cream, shall we?

with that in mind, I started staring at my phone.

What should I tell  Akane-chan?

I'm going to tell her that the silver-haired primary schools student I met in the corridor today is myself. I made up the sentence, 'I'm Butsufutsu Shuntaro Jintarou,' but this is indeed not a good idea. ......

 If I received a message like this out of the blue from the person I was told to tell, I would doubt my sanity.

How should I tell everyone about my sex change, and why am I a sister in the first place?

 Moreover, it would be very difficult to say, after pursuing how I feel about the matter of the confession, that I am actually a Buddhist priest.

 I don't want to be thought of as a womaniser.

 No, my body is feminine, but ...... How should I say it, will it work?

 I want to make everything about  Akane-chan turn out in the right direction without compromise, no matter how clever or stupid I may be.