Chapter 78: The Unfortunate Boy and the Devil's Glasses.

Yu!"

Yuuki, who was hit by the giant zombie, looked, from my point of view, like he had been crushed to a flattened pulp. It was as if a wild, raging gorilla had kicked a small doll to pieces.

 Yu (Yuuki) Lv 9 HP 21/450

'I'm fine.'

With a voice that she must have managed to squeeze out, Yuuki reports his own survival. It seems that he was able to withstand the blow.

'Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

'Eiyah!'

While the "Huge Zombie, the Corpse of the Giant Lineage" stumbles out of the way of a blow to Yuuki  Kouya and Yurachi strike with their fists and two-handed swords, respectively, at the feet of the enemy.

'Guooooooo!'

The counterattack attempted by the two Hyakki Yakko seemed to have momentarily flinched the 『Huge Zombie, the Corpse of the Giant's Lineage』.

 But the next moment, they spread out their big arms and started swinging them around wildly in an attempt to sweep us all away at once.

 The attack was like a storm of logs being blown about, as the thick arms were launched in a messy manner.

 Everyone tried to retreat to a corner of the house to get out of its range, but there was no escaping the long reach of the giant's arms.

'Everyone, close your eyes!

That's why I took the opportunity here and there to meditate with both eyes and strike the 『Flash Senko-ishi』 with my small sword.

If I feel a strong light behind my eyelids, I immediately open my eyes and observe the 『Giant Genealogy of the Corpse Huge Zombie』.

'Ga, gu...... Ga, gu...... In OH, ...... What the hell are you doing ......?"

How the 『Huge Zombie Corpse of the Giant Genealogy』 uttered the words while clutching his head and in a daze.

 Everyone present was in an uproar at this event.

 However, the 'Giant Genealogy Corpse Huge Zombie' immediately let out a pained moan and punched the ground with all its might.

'Ggahhhh!'

'Damn it! Taro, do that one more time! Even if you do it again, you'll be wiped out instantly if you get hit by an attack like that!'

In response to Kouya's shouts, I used the 『Senkou Senkoishi』 once more.

 And for a short while, I was able to stop the movement of the "Giant's Lineage of Huge Zombie Corpses".

 In the meantime, I must do what I can.

First, I hold the 『Jade Emerald Tear Potion』 with both hands and quickly use two of them on YYuuki. With this, our wall player's HP is fully restored.

''We've got to do this!''

'Seiyaku!'

''Yes, sir.''

"'Charge!"

"Chocooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

The party was attacked by the entire party as it kneeled with its head in its hands under the shimmering Lunar Homunculus, a false soul that was scorched by the moon.

 However, its body did not even twitch.

Everyone's attack only removed some flesh, and the 『Giant Genealogy Corpse Huge Zombie』, freed from the spell of light released by the 『Flash Senkou Stone』, raised its right arm.