Chapter 40 Boys and girls run through and sex spring.

It hits my dimly-lit consciousness.

 As if in a hurry.

'Ping pong pong pong pong pong pong pong'.

 It is a familiar sound.

 I groped for the source of the sound that had disturbed my restful sleep.

'Ping pong, ping pong, ping pong, ping pong, ping pong...'

 My hands can't find the phone that keeps making the abominable sound.

'U......Unnn......'

 I have no choice but to lift my heavy eyelids and find the phone playing a line ringtone.

 Checking the screen, she sees that it is an incoming call from an old friend.

'Yuuki ...... don't call me at this hour or anything like that.'

 The time shown on the phone was around 11am, so it was not another time to call and take flak.

 But the crime of waking someone who had been playing games until midnight was a serious one.

 While mumbling and spitting venom at my old friend, I tapped the call button to answer the call on my phone.

'What's up?'

 Today I have to go to City Hall now to discuss the changes in my body. If it's an invitation to play, I have to decline as soon as possible.

'Hey?'

 Huh?

 No response is returned from  Yuuki

 When I look at the screen of my phone, it still shows that the call is in progress, so there is no indication that the call is disconnected.

'Moshi moshi.'

 There would be no silence after making a call from that side.

 What's going on?

 Then 20 seconds of wondering for a while.

While both parties remained silent, Yuuki's voice finally emanated from his smartphone.

''I'm sorry? I must have called the wrong number.'

''What?''

 Huh?

I calm down when I hear my own high, feminine ・・・・ voice saying.

'No, um, I think I've made a wrong call on the wrong ...... line, is there such a thing as a wrong call on the wrong ...... line, or maybe I've heard that voice somewhere before. ......"

 I overhear Yuuki  apologetic, self-satisfied dialogue and swallow the situation completely.

 Then, I quickly tap the end call button with my fingers, which are now much smaller than they were four days ago.

'Phew ...... what I did was a close call.'

 Even just today, I have an event that is going to take a tremendous toll on me, both physically and mentally, going to City Hall. I don't want to add to the stress.

'Ping pong, ping pong, ping pong, ping pong, ping pong...'

 The incoming call from Yuki Yuki Yuki rings again.

 I tap the end call button without question.

 I then immediately start typing a text on the line.

'Sorry, I can't talk right now'.

'What's wrong? I need to talk to you for a moment.'

'There's someone near me at the moment and I don't think I can make the call.'