Episode 4 Alchemy

After registering as a friend with George, I left the "Bright Sword Shop Skill☆George".

 George said.

George said: "NPCs have names, but you can choose to show or hide them. I have mine hidden. This is to make it easier for players to identify opponents by name in a game where there is a lot of PvP. It's a good idea for those who have the skill to disguise their appearance. ......

This is a good thing.

 After all, in a game with so many battles between players, it seems that grudges are likely to remain between players.

 So there's also the element of identifying players by their appearance.
 It seems that if you become a friend or get into a battle, your opponent's character name will be displayed, regardless of the hidden setting.

 I quickly set my name to hidden.

 There were some other minor settings, but I skipped them because they were a pain.
 I'll do it later.

 By the way, the reason why George's lvl was 10 on the first day of service was because he was in the beta test group like  Yuki and Kouya.

 At the time of the beta test, the upper limit of the level was 10, and George was the highest level at the moment. No wonder he had his own shop on the first day of service.

 It seems that George is a production man and is focusing on his decoration skills, using the materials he brings back from the dungeons to produce bright sword arts, ornaments and accessories to sell to players.

Huh, ...... faggot."

 It's a bit of a shame that my first friend in the clan-clan world of Tsukinotea is a dark-skinned faggot, but he seems like a nice guy, so I friend him anyway.

I'm a bit of a nekkid guy myself.
 I can't say anything about other people.

 A nekama is a person who is a man in real life, but plays a woman in an online game.

 I'm not sure if I'm a nekama because I'm a woman in real life, but I'm pretty sure I'm a man.

Haha ......"

If you go to the city hall or hospital, you will have a thorough examination and be judged as a woman. ......

 Well, well, ....... It's not a big deal right now.

 It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your vacation.

 Anyway, George is a beta tester, so he might be able to give me some useful information if we become friends. There's a calculating part of me that thinks this is a good idea.

 I'm now in the middle of exploring Michelangelo, the first city of the Clan.

 I'm looking for materials that I can use for alchemy.

 According to George, the materials can be found in the field, outside the city, but also inside the city.

 It is now 10.20am and I am not going to go out into the field, as I will be meeting my sister at 11am.

We have not yet located the "church" where we will meet with my sister, so our plan is to look for the "church" and also look for the materials.

I walked around the area, occasionally examining the contents of crucibles and crates beside the road.

There's a lot of stuff around.

 There was often nothing in the box, but we were able to collect water from the jar and various other things from the crate.