Chapter 80: A maid's uniform called a serving uniform.

Let's be honest.

 I had completely lost my nerve in this dungeon search.

 The reason is that Lily's sniping and my 'Yellow Bell Yello of Bad Food' neutralised the Giant Zombies, and the 'Lunar Homunculus of the Moon', which is hovering in the air, had to be set up by us. The "Lunar Homunculus of the Moon-Scorching False Souls" that wanders around in the air is just watching us, and after a while it will call the "Huge Zombie, the Corpse of the Giant Lineage" to come.

: 'Slaveman's Collar' obtained:.

: 『Giant Tribe Emblem』is obtained:.

: 『Giant Stone Lying in Fantasy Township Fantasma』:: 'Black Odd Stone Bugger'.

I got the 『Black Strange Stone Booger』:: What?

 So I was working on collecting it.

 At present, we are pushing through the hidden city of Yoln and entering an area where the houses are much smaller than at the beginning.

 We are exploring one of the most luxurious houses in the city. ...... Interesting materials and equipment are popping up.

I quickly use my ability 'Appraising Eye' to figure out the items I've obtained.

'The Slaveman's Collar'.

A collar worn by slaves in the service of the eastern giant kingdom of Giga Machina. The necklace, spun from black leather and thin copper, is a sign of devotion to Jörn. Under the protection of the giants' power, they laid the foundations of peace].

 Equipment required status None

 Defence +7

 This was an accessory like a choker with no particular change. The fact that it slightly increases defensive power means that it should be equipped immediately.

'Taro-chan? What is that collar-like thing? I don't know, but if Taro-chan wears something like that, I'm going to ...... I want to put her in a Lolita outfit!'

 Yurachi-chan, who is breathing suspiciously next to me with a huffing and puffing sound, I just give her an affectionate smile and let her go. Rather than worrying about her mysterious attitude, it would be an important matter to conclude that the area we are in is where the humans used to live, based on the fact that this collar was originally owned by the slave people and that the standard of the house is smaller.

The next 『Giant Tribe Chapter』 found is a familiar accessory that dramatically increases strength and defence in exchange for speed, and is also a valuable material for creating 『Gigant Extracts, the liquid that walks with giants』, so I am glad I was able to get it. An item that greatly amplifies status and increases the size of the human body by about three times may be difficult to use, but it is a powerful item. I do hope that the day does not come when we see a homosexual called George turning into a giant again, though.

 And one of the big highlights of the show is this.

'The Gigantic Stone Lying in Fantasyland Fantasma.'

The stone lies in the land of Fantasyland Fantasma, the home of the Pure Gigantes, the pure giants of the Great Tree. In this land, where magical creatures inhabit, even mere stones are imbued with magical power and can grow to this size. It is considerably more robust than ordinary stones, and among the slaves of the eastern giant kingdom of Giga Machina, some used it as part of the building materials for their houses, while others carved it out and used it as material for giant weapons].

I wondered why a 1m 50cm rock was placed indoors, in a densely populated area, when I first discovered this material. The colour is between white and ash, neither beautiful nor dirty, it is unnatural for a house interior, and when I touched it, I was surprised to find that it was a material to be collected.