Chapter 36: Hakoniwa no arkuniwa (The Box Garden of the Treasured Sword).

'Please use this colour for the hakama I' m making for Mina .'

 Ms Unknown, who immediately accepted my invitation, went all the way to George's, where I am located.

 I handed her a newly-made 'transparent dark-grey skeleton, Dark Grey'.

 When Unknown-san saw the transferred 'colour', her eyes lit up with a bewitching light and she solemnly and quietly expressed her surprise.

'Well, well, well... ............ Taro-san is a very funny little girl........'

 Ms Unknown's words, uttered casually, cause a twitch.

 ...... A child girl, eh?

'I would say to a little girl like Taro  that she should stay up late in moderation, but...'

 Unknown san, who had been looking carefully at the jar full of colour, turns her gaze towards me. She then scurried around and checked her surroundings.

''Ms Taro~! Ms Taro~! Taro-chan! You' ve done a great job!"

 Unknown-san, who had a slight mixture of plain speaking, gave a cry of joy and hugged me.

'Really, really! You're amazing, Taro Chan!"

 For some reason, Unknown-san slithers over to my cheek and sticks her cheek against mine. The many layers of garments she wears are silky and ticklish on her arms and chest.

'Oh, oh, oh, An-No-Un, Mr. Un-No-Un...'

'Geez, it's wonderful!'

 Excitedly, she continued to rub her cheeks for a while and I was stunned and contemplating whether to increase the sexual guarding part.

----

----

 After a while, Unknown san returned to normalcy.

'But then again, I don't think Taro san is a virgin...'

 Ah, the tone returned to Ms Unknown.

'I'm an alchemist, you know.'

 I say this in a pompous, beguiling way.

 I force myself to put a lid on the fact that I feel a little caught up in Unknown san's words calling me a virgin, and puff out my chest with an ahem.

''How can I make this apology, Silver Rei no Renkin Hime -''

After receiving the 'Colour' again, Unknown-san straightened her back and bowed her head.

'No, no, it originally started as a request for us to make clothes for her -'

'Even so, yes. I alone will never be able to easily obtain this 'colour'. The price for a Hakama  is ・・・・・ to add the colour, yes?"

' 'Thank you very much.'

 Ho-ho-ho, as bargaining for the clothes went smoothly.

 Above all, I'm happy that we have a good prospect for the hakama  that Mina will wear at the Fairy Ball event.

''By the way, Taro-san...''

 Hiding her mouth with her long sleeves, Unknown san asked, squinting both eyes.

How did you get this 'Transparent Grey-Dark Grey Skeleton'?"

 I knew you'd ask me this question.

 I ponder for a moment on the words, which were somewhat expected.

 I felt like it was okay to be honest about it, but it's a colour that even Unknown, who handles colours, couldn't find.

 How seamstresses usually make and collect dyes is a mystery, and I would like to know about that too.