Chapter 5

"Be careful! Don't teach her the things she shouldn't have to know!" Lizzie yells as they walk away. Elia shows Lizzie her thumbs up indicating that she noted.
Scarlett decided to take on action on Lizzie
"so, mom huh" Scarlett said looking at Lizzie who smiles at Elia walking away from them
"I have something to tell you" Lizzie said turning to Scarlett
"is it weird that I feel the urge to protect her, to makes her laughs, to makes her smiles, to makes her happy? Since the first time we met her, I feel these maternal instincts kick in when she tells me about her foster life" Lizzie said
"and I've been considering things" Lizzie added
"it's not weird at all Lizzie. Trust me, everyone here after heard about her foster life, we also want to protect her and make her feel loved. No one should go through what she's been through. Let me tell you, that girl is trusting you more than us" Scarlett said and Lizzie just nodded her head and smiling at her gratefully
"and about the thing you've been considering, blood or not, she's your daughter" Scarlett said knowing that Lizzie consider to adopt Elia.
Lizzie looks shocked when she hears what Scarlett just said
"how did you know?" Lizzie asks
"I'm a mother too Lizzie. I know how a mother would feel, would act when their child is around them" Scarlett replied chuckling
"I really want her to feel loved. I don't like seeing her upset and I most certainly don't like seeing she can't act like a normal 14 years old" Lizzie said sighing.
"and you know I can't have kids" Lizzie said quietly getting sad.
Lizzie make some mistake when she was 19 years old. She loves to go party and get high or drunk. So, she decided to do some operation preventing her from getting pregnant. Which she regrets now because she can't undo the operations it was permanent damage.
"you have one now" Scarlett said hugging her tightly.
"now, come on. Let's go finish our scenes before Evans corrupt Elia more. I've got feelings he will teach Elia about their stupid pranks" Scarlett said.

Just like they predicted. Evans and Elia planning their pranks on Scarlett and Lizzie.
The duo prankster was hiding in the corner waiting for Scarlett and Lizzie to come.
When they saw Lizzie and Scarlett near them, they got ready and jumps in front of them to scared them and it worked out! They were screaming like crazy making Elia and Evans fall to the ground laughing their asses off.
"you think that was funny young lady?" Lizzie said started to tickles Elia who still laughing on the ground. Elia laughs more and squirming to get off from Lizzie but Scarlett came tickles her other sides with Lizzie.
"HAHA STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE HAHAHA" Elia said in between laughs making the three adults smiled widely hearing the laughing that's like the music to their ears
"help me Chris!" Elia said and Chris came picking up Elia giving her piggyback ride and running away with Scarlett and Lizzie chasing them
They were chasing them around for 15 minutes and they got tired already.
"okay! Truce!" Scarlett said and both Evans and Elia looks at the girls and agree for Truce.
They came to the girls and Elia immediately squirming for Evans to put her down and go to Lizzie sides. She felt more comfortable and safer with Lizzie on her sides.
"okay so, Elia is one of the pranksters. Evans what did I tell you to not corrupt Elia on your stupid pranks?" Lizzie said
"it's not stupid pranks! It's called fun okay. And for your information, Elia is the biggest brain on this pranksters" Evans said defending himself. Lizzie turns around to Elia who were besides her
"hey! I'm innocent" Elia let out her puppy eyes and pouting and Lizzie caved right there and then seeing those beautiful cute innocent little face.
"oh, she's good" Scarlett said eyes widen too.
Elia and Evans laughing again high fiving each other.
"Right. Now, let's go have dinner and then I'll sent you home" Lizzie said taking Elia hands to holding it.
They were done changing their costume and get rid of their wigs and make-up. Scarlett, Chris, Lizzie and Elia decided to go for the Mexican restaurant for dinner.

They see another side of Elia. The happy, bubbly Eliana. They loved seeing her being happy like that. Lizzie and Elia grown closer. They tease each other, Elia shows Lizzie many things, talk about different things. When the foods arrive, Elia kinda being forced to eat by Lizzie to try new things.
Chris and Scarlett could see the bonding they form. It was natural. They also snap a lot of photo of Lizzie and Elia without them noticing.
After dinner, Elia says goodbye to Chris and Scarlett because they brought their own car
"see you soon squirt" Scarlett said hugging her
"anything just text or call okay? You've got our number saved on your phone, right?" Evans said
"yeah. thank you, guys! I've had the best day ever" Elia says grinning at the adults making them smiles at her.
"bye Scarlett, Bye Chris!" Elia said waving at them from the car and they drive off to Elia's apartment. Took only 15 minutes to arrive at Elia apartment. Lizzie once again bring her into the hugs.
"alright, get inside. Shower and then rest yourself. Goodnight" Lizzie said pull away kissing the top of her head. Elia smiles to herself on the affection Lizzie shown her.
"okay. Thank you for today Lizzie. I've had the best day and thanks to you! good night Lizzie" Elia said closing the door and waving at Lizzie which Lizzie returns the gestured. She waits for Elia get inside of her house and drive off to her house.
That girl literally changes her. Lizzie never felt such strong maternal instinct on someone before. But when it comes to Elia, it's just natural. She can't let the girl out of her mind. this just make her more and more confidence on her decision to adopt Elia.
Times passed by, Lizzie already arrives at her house.
She gets out from her car, get inside her house, go shower immediately because hygiene is important. Once she's done. She opens her phone to see a message from Evans sending her photos of Elia and her from the restaurant. The one she loves the most is when she's feeding Elia the new menus and Elia pull a weird face. Lizzie make it as her new lock screen wallpaper.
She goes to sleep feeling happy that night same goes with Elia.

———————————
Okay here ya go!
Oh! All of the things that happen on Lizzie in this story is basically a made up from me (or even the cast) because I just want it to be that way in this story. It's all a made up so don't take it personally.

Anywayssssss, some fluff moment we got there because shits about to go down 😏. Well I call this shit number 1. There's many more shit but it'll happen when it's time. Just get your emotion ready for next chapter 😆❤️!

And thank you so much for all of your support, votes and comments that you give to me. I love interacting with you guys 🥺❤️!