Chapter 94

Elia and Cardan didn't notice the time as they both are busy getting to know each other and busy distracting themselves from whatever feelings they have before.

So obviously they haven't noticed that they've been missing from their parents for almost 5 hours now....

Elia doesn't have her phone with her and Cardan's battery must've died.

So they weren't aware that the whole set was currently panicking, running around, looking for them.

They are clearly enjoying their time with each other, laughing and goofing around. Until the door of the studios open and reveal one of the studios crew and Sophia looking worried

But after Sophia noticed Elia's there, she breathe out of relief and run to Elia, hugging the girl making her confused

"Um, what's going on?" Elia asks confusedly and worriedly noticing the panic look on Sophia's face briefly

"What's going on? It's dark outside Elia! We've been looking for you for 3 hours now!" Sophia said irritatingly as she pulled away from the hugs.

Elia's eye bulged open in shock when hearing Sophia's statement. She did not expect to be in here for hours! And she also did not mean to make everyone worried about her.

"I'm sorry. I was with Cardan. We're just getting to know each other. I've found friends near my age" Elia said guiltily.

"Your parents have been worried sick Elia. Your mother are nearing to tearing the studios apart to look after you"

Elia just looked down on the floor in shame.

"Let's go to your parents. You too, Mr. Romano. Your father's been worried sick, he has his bodyguards looking around your house right now" Sophia said, leading the kids outside probably to the communal area where everyone will be gathered.

And yup, everyone was at the communal area, looking fucking worried but it changes into relief when they saw Sophia, Elia and Cardan walking to them.

"What the hell?" Elia heard someone, or more specifically Uncle Mackie.

Before Elia could look up, she was engulfed in a hug. By the scents of it, she knows that was her mother.

"Oh my god, don't you dare do that ever again" Mama said, hugging Elia tightly and Mama seems like finally can breathe again.

Elia feels guilty obviously. This is not what she planned.

"Where did you find her?" Her Daddy asks, stroking Elia's hair softly as he too worries the hell out of his mind.

"Found them both in the Wakandans studios set" The crew that followed Sophia told them.

And everyone was dead stopped in their tracks when Sophia said that.

"Them both in the studio set? Alone?" Sebastian asks as his protective dad mode activated and with all of the stories he heard about that Romano boy, didn't make him at ease at all.

"What are you insinuating?" Elia asks, looking at her father with a glare.

"We met on that set and we talked. That's all. With all due respect sir, my Mama and Papa taught me how to respect a woman. And I'm respecting Elia as one." Cardan said, trying to dismiss whatever bad thoughts that everyone was thinking about.

"Look, I'm sorry we made all of you worried. I didn't intend for it to be like this" Elia said

"You gotta stop doing that Eliana. You made us worried sick over and over again" Mama said sternly and Elia just stare at her mother in shocked