Chapter 47

From 12 days to 28 days really fast.

A month that Elia is in coma. Lizzie and Sebastian are a mess right now. This is the longest they didn't talk to Elia, hearing her laughing and even her smiles. They miss their daughter like crazy.

The doctors that usually treated Elia from her first accident at the set of the piggyback ride, her broken shoulders until now, started to lose hope.

Isaac started to lose hope as he stopped coming to the hospital because he was scared. He locked himself in his bedroom. The Grey's parents worried about their son. And everybody knows about the teenagers' condition right now. Maggie and Isaac didn't talk to anyone at all anymore. Barely eat or even do anything

Flashback:

Day 15:

There's only Lizzie in Elia's room filled with a heart machine that beeps, making Lizzie somehow find it comforting knowing her daughter is still alive. Everyone is at the café or has gone back to their house to take a shower, rest.

"Hey baby. It's me. Mama's here. Been 15 days you haven't woken up yet Eli. There's nothing much happening right now but I need you to wake up. I miss your laughing, your 'I love you', your grin, your puppy eyes. I miss your voice baby. It hurts me so much. I can't lose you Elia. I can't, baby, please." Lizzie said, whispering while holding Elia's hand, putting it on her cheeks, crying, begging to her daughter to wake up.

Day 20:

It's only Lizzie and Seb keeping Elia company. Both seating next to each other on Elia's right side. Seb side hugged his fiancé while Lizzie just laid her head on his shoulders holding Elia's hand. They just watch their daughter like a hawk hoping for some movement.

"It's been 20 days, Seb" Lizzie said, whispering as tears blurred her vision.

"20 torturous days. Even when she's in New York, she always and every day calls us, facetime us. But now, it's nothing. Even when her figure is in front of us the whole time, it's empty. We didn't hear her voice, her smiles, her eyes at all. I just missed her so much. So, so much" Lizzie said crying.

"I missed her so much too, babe. I miss my Mickey Mouse clubhouse buddy." Seb said and chuckled on the last part making Lizzie chuckles too.

"I don't want her to be back on track ever again" Seb said in a serious, scared tone after a few moments. Lizzie hearts beating so fast at that thought.

Hell, even she doesn't want Elia to be back on track ever again. She doesn't care if Elia throws a tantrum or what, she'll not let Elia be back on track. Forever.

"No. She won't. I don't care if they are arrested or put in jail. I don't want her to be on track ever again too" Lizzie replied firmly and angrily when she remembered The Drew's.

"We'll find new hobby for Elia that'll be safer for her to join that don't consist any kind of accident that'll injured her badly" Sebastian suggest

"Yeah. She can do ballet or even play her music, singing. Speaking of, her songs have 100 million viewers today." Lizzie stated

Lizzie has been listening to her daughter's songs every day now. The whole world knows this song is about Lizzie. That song has a deeper meaning and it goes viral all around the world because the same day the song dropped, it is her birthday and also, she fell into a coma.

"I can imagine her grinning, squealing, smiling when she knows about that. God, I miss her so much" Seb said and Lizzie could hear his voice cracking at the last part.