Chapter 92

2 weeks have passed since Halloween.

Isaac, Maggie and Freda had gone back to LA 2 days after Halloween since Aunt Freda didn't get a long leave.

Isaac will come back to Atlanta again in 5 days because they will be filming their surprise end credit scenes in the movies everyone is currently filming.

The cast has started their tight schedule again after Halloween. They are really trying to rush things because they don't want to drag things up anymore. They were hoping that they'll be back in LA or wherever their home was on Christmas.

That means they'll be spending their thanksgiving in Atlanta too.

They'll be having a big thanksgiving dinner in the next 10 days. It'll be held at Evansson's residence this time.

The entire Olsen family is gonna be there. Grammie, Grandpa Dave, Maia, Aunt MK, Aunt Ash, Uncle J and Aunt C.

They missed Elia's first Halloween and they sure as hell won't miss Elia's first thanksgiving with them too. They even cleared their schedule 5 days prior before Thanksgiving dinner and will fly out to Atlanta and stay with Elia, Lizzie and Seb.

Obviously there'll be some of them bunking in Elia's room. Aunt MK and Aunt Ash are most likely but nevertheless, Elia will end up in her parents' bed. As always.

Then Uncle J and Isa will have to share one room because there'll be only 3 guest rooms left. Grammie is gonna have one, Grandpa Dave and Maia, and then Isa and Uncle J. Aunt C is probably gonna be with Aunt Ash and Aunt MK.

Anyways, Elia's day seems to be pretty dull day by day since her parents are busy working but they still made an effort to spend their break time with Elia.

But Elia has started to be getting busy with work because she's gonna be filming soon. So there are some stunts, some scripts to go over and costumes to try.

Elia also has started to be going on social media again but she hasn't posted anything. Just scrolling through it and it also makes her heart hurt seeing all of the wishes, the news and videos of her, Isa and Maggie with Jamie.

But she had too. If she doesn't start now, she doesn't know when she'll be able to get into social media again and she doesn't know if she'll be able to move on from it ever again or not.

But one thing that she does know is that it's actually okay to not be okay. She just doesn't want to show it. She had enough of showing weakness.

-/-

Elia had been in her mother's trailer all day long today ever since breakfast. Yes, her mother dragged her to the set with her at 6 am because they all have a long day today...

Elia's in her mother's trailer for her meeting with Taylor for her next song to be released with Isaac. The one where she and Isa made the night of the truths unfold. The one called 'Minefield'

She'd recorded the song last week here in Atlanta with the help of Taylor, arranging studios and director in Atlanta.

So now, she was currently walking to the communal area where everyone will be there because that's their hanging out place.

"Hey Champ!" Uncle Chrissy the first to greet Elia.

There are apparently Uncle Chrissy, Mackie, Uncle Renner, Uncle Downey, Paul Bettany and Cobie there. The others must've been filming right now.

Elia just smiles, waving at them and making her way to sit on the couch in between Chris and Mackie. Evans immediately wrapped his arms around Elia's shoulders, tugging her in his side.