Chapter 93

Elia did not have any meetings anymore. She just lied to her mother because she wants to be alone right now.

Her emotions are getting the best of her.

So after she walks away from her Mama, she just keeps on wandering around the set. She hasn't explored this whole entire set ever since they arrived in Atlanta.

As she is just wandering around, she notices that this set is way bigger than LA.

No wonder they made most of the fight scenes in Atlanta.

And because the set is bigger, she of course gets lost in this maze...

She didn't know where she was right now or how she could go back to everyone. But she didn't panic. Maybe because of her emotions too....

All she knows right now is that she wants to scream and cry. But she can't. She won't allow it to happen.

She keeps on wandering around in what looks like a store set? Where, they keep their props? Maybe. She doesn't know what this room is called but this room is certainly not for people hanging around and Elia just wants this place to be hanging out right now because she doesn't want to be meeting with everyone.

She needs to clear her mind before she does something stupid.

"You're not supposed to be here"

A sudden voice that made Elia jump, scared out of her wits.

There's a teenage boy, sitting in between the props and clearly looking like he was hiding too.

"This is a restricted area" The boy said, pointing to the 'Not allowed' sign behind Elia

"If this is a restricted area, I supposed you're shouldn't be here too" Elia replied, narrowing her eyes at him

"Touché" The boy chuckled.

He has a deep voice, blonde hair, and green eyes.

He is also probably around 17-19 years old.

"I had a hunch that you know why I'm here" The boy said

"I can go if you want me to go," Elia states. She doesn't want to bother the people who tried to be looking for peace. She knows that feeling

"It's fine. I know you're not talkative so you're not bothering"

"And how would you know I'm not talkative?"

"Everyone's here know who you are"

"Should I be concerned that you are some Paps or weird fans, sneaking into the set?"

"Cardan Romano" The boy settles. He knows he probably sounds weird but he knows once he says his name, Elia will know that he's not there to harm her.

And that's true because as the name clicked on Elia's brain, the realization dawned to her

"Oh!"

"Yup"

Cardan Romano, the son of Arvio Romano. The biggest sponsor in the Marvel franchise.

She heard stories of Cardan from the crew of the set and the make-up artist whenever she's with her Mama. Even sometimes Uncle Mackie said something about him.

Cardan is a drug- addict. He is a sunshine boy when one day, an accident happened between him and his mom that took away his mother's life. Ever since then, he is not himself. He became a drug addict and they see him as a problematic boy.

"I heard stories about you too, you know?" Cardan said, knowing the looks of Elia's face.

"Trust me, I know," Elia said, rolling her eyes absent-mindedly.