Chapter 100!

9407 WORDS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER EVER! JUST FOR YOU GUYS <3! 

2 week have passed by ever since Elia's coming back from her dissociated state, her falling into a worse depression state.

And 2 week later her parents and practically everyone in her life finally got her back.

She's healing. She's recovering. Slowly but surely. And she has been back to LA with her family for a week now.

She's still somehow disassociated sometimes but Mama and Daddy always manage to get her to come back. Even Luna with just a nudge and a lick.

Nightmares? Well that's still going on but it has been reduced a bit. Just a bit though. Sometimes Elia will still be against sleeping but her Mama and Daddy do their charm. Because they clearly see Elia was exhausted from holding herself back from falling asleep.

Ever since they've come back home to LA, Grammie has been staying for 3 days with them to just monitor her daughter and granddaughter.

Isa and Maggie come to The Olsen- Stan resident every day and keep Elia's company even sometimes they'll just lay in bed and do nothing.

Cardan has come back to LA too. The Romano's were actually staying in New York before this but after knowing Elia, Arvio didn't want to take away the only friend, the light that lit up his son's darkness. So they moved to LA. Cardan also wants to be there for Eliana. He hasn't met with Eliana ever since the Thanksgiving dinner. He visited Elia but that's it. He can't do anything. And he knows that this is beyond his job of description. He knows that only Elia's Mama and Daddy could make Elia come back from it.

And then Mama and Daddy took a break from their work until next year for the new Avengers movie premiere. That'll be after their wedding.

So that's enough time for them to focus on their little family and actually more to focus on Elia recovery phases.

-/-

It was 10 in the morning in LA.

Elia was sitting in the backyard pool, staring at the skies, enjoying today's gloomy weather. Elia's favorite weather ever.

Surprisingly for 2 week after Elia's coming back, she was all alone now. Which is a rare occasion ever. She was usually with either of her parents or both or even with either of her friends or with the three of them.

They were there for her every second. That was not included with her parents' friends.

She loves it of course but sometimes she just wants to be in her own head, to grieve or to be broken because she can't do that in front of them.

But now, she's all alone, she gets to be in her own head, she gets to grieve about her problems, she gets to be broken BUT, she's not crying for the first time ever.

Yeah, no. Crying will not do any good for her or her parents. She is also tired of crying. There's not much to cry about because she had let it all out. It's just the heartbreak that's left.

Elia just continued staring at the gloomy skies. Thinking about the past event that had happened in her life this year.

It's only been about a year but it's a crazy hectic year Elia had been through throughout her 14 years of living.

Wow she's 14 and the amount of things she's been going through is beyond amazement. No 14 years old should've gone through this.

But yet, she felt grateful for all of this chaos because one, she gotta grow up quickly than she should be. Her eyes are open on seeing how this cruel world works and she survived living in this cruel world even though she's having a few times where she's giving up on it.