Chapter 83

A sound of car speeding ringing through her ears, and then another sound of car speeding. She knows what that sound was, it sounds so familiar and so frightening at the same time.

The place she was in right now is also too familiar to her liking.

She's at the circuit where everything went down, where everything fell apart. Monaco Circuit.

Elia could see the car speeding, several cars passed her by and then she saw 2 familiar cars.

There's a number on that car. Another familiar number. 10 and 16. Red cars.

10 is Jamie's and 16 is Elia's.

Elia's breath quickened as she realized what's going to happen. This is where Jamie's died, this is where Elia crashed into the barrier wall and her car exploded till she fell into a coma.

This is her nightmare. No, her night terror.

She starts walking, trying hard to wake herself from this awful dream. As she walks further, praying so that she'll wake up, Jamie's car comes into her sight and soon his car almost hits her as she screams loudly and the car crashes into a barrier wall that makes his car split into 2.

She saw how Jamie's car got into an accident for the first time ever. All this while, she's in her own car so she hadn't seen how it happened but now, she saw it with her own eyes.

And soon enough, there's another loud thump on the other barrier wall, and that was her car this time. She could hear her mother screaming, crying for her.

She can't handle this anymore! She needs to wake up! This isn't a sweet dream that her Papa wished her before she took a nap!

-/-

Lizzie, Seb, Scarlett, Evans, Hemsworth, Holland, Mackie, Downey, Ruffalo, Renner and Gwyneth are all hanging around still in the same place.

Lizzie's iPad still displays Elia's sleeping state, she'll not end the call until she comes back home.

They are all chatting around, making conversation and Lizzie still muted the microphone as to not want to bother Elia's nap with this lot of voices. They could be ridiculous when they're discussing something or everything honestly.

"Dinner at Downey's place after Halloween?"

They are discussing Halloween that is going to come in 4 days.

"Yeah and then we can go trick or treating on his neighborhood" Scarlett replied

"So it settled then"

"Liz, Lizzie!" Gwyneth said, noticing that Elia was thrashing in her bed on Lizzie's iPad screen. Everyone turns to Gwyneth in question as to why Gwyneth sounds panicked. And then Gwyneth pointed at Elia and everyone turned back around to Lizzie's iPad.

Lizzie sprung into action, taking her iPad and unmuting the microphone to comfort Eliana.

"Eli? Baby, wake up. Sweetheart, open your eyes. Hey sweet girl" Lizzie tried calling for Eliana attention to wake her daughter up but to no avail.

Everyone was just looking at the screen worriedly. This is their first time seeing Eliana having nightmares live in front of their eyes. They know she has nightmares but they never saw it first hand.

Seb and Lizzie were trying really hard to wake Elia's up, they kept throwing comforting words. Elia is now whimpering and crying in her sleep.

Luckily, Luna is in the room, she got into the bed, curling up in Elia's distressed form because she could sense it and bark in order to wake Elia up.