Chapter 62

Lunch went perfectly well for them. They make conversation, they laugh at each other's jokes, they talk with each other.

They are really looking forward to having this kind of dinner, lunch, and breakfast back again. This is how things usually go before all shit happens.

But, Lizzie and Scarlett didn't forget about what they heard this morning.

So, it began.

"So, that is not Eli's first panic attack for this week?" Lizzie started.

Elia looks down, playing with her hands. Seb and Chris look at each other and then at their significant other defeatedly.

"Baby, do you wanna tell your mama or you want me to do it?" Seb asks his daughter who looks nervous.

"It's my third time this week," Elia said quietly, not looking at her mother's eyes.

Lizzie tilts Elia's chin to meet her loving and worried gaze

"Is it bad just like this morning?" Lizzie asks softly but still worriedly (Seriously, she's a mama bear)

Elia shakes her head as 'no'

"Can I know when you have those?" Lizzie asks again.

The tension in the air is so intense right now. Elia looks at her father nervously and begs for him to take this conversation because she's getting overwhelmed.

Lizzie could see her daughter's kinda overwhelmed, so she takes Elia to sit on her lap, rubbing her back as Elia buries her face in Lizzie's chest.

"First it happened when Eli's with The Grey's. Isaac just told me 3 days ago because Elia is having her second panic attack after we send you girls at the airport" Seb informs but cut off with Lizzie and Scarlett throwing daggers at them with their eyes

"I told them not to tell you both. Don't be mad at them mama. It's just a small one. I ask them to let you know once you're home as to not wanna make you worried while you're there" Elia quickly explains, looking straight at her mother's eyes when she hears silence and feels her mother tighten the hugs.

"Eli, sweetheart, baby, listen. You are my top priority. I would drop everything for you" Lizzie exclaims softly, tucking Elia's hair behind her ear.

"That's why I don't wanna let you know while you're there. You deserve some rest mommy. The papa's could handle me for 3 days" Elia responded quietly, pouting a bit hoping that her mother won't be mad at her or the papa's.

"Yeah, she's keeping the mommy for the arsenal. Real smooth baby Olsen" Scarlett said, narrowing her eyes at Elia who tried to manipulate the mama's not to get too mad at them.

Well obviously it worked.

Before they could continue their conversation, the doorbell rang. Someone's here

"I'll go" Seb said and left to go check who it was at the front door.

2 minutes later Seb came back to the kitchen and with the guest.

It was Isaac. He always comes everyday to accompany Elia while her mother's gone or he's just simply actually attached to Elia. They have been practically growing up together for 7 years now.

When Isaac came to the kitchen, he could see the thick tension in the air and Elia was sitting in her mother's lap. So, as a best friend of Eliana, it's in his job description to make Elia less tense and take her mind off from whatever is happening right now.

He just waves his hands around in the air like waving away the smoke making everyone in the kitchen look at him weirdly as to what he is doing?

Scarlett raises her eyebrows in amusement, Chris and Seb look at him trying to find whatever he's waving off, Elia and Lizzie just look at him with eyebrows furrowed.