Chapter 25

Elia was lying on Isaac's bed while he's in his bathroom trying to get the sand out of his hair and talking to Elia with his bathroom door open.

"If it wasn't because of this stupid broken arm and leg, I'm sure I'm enjoying my swimming at beach just now" Elia said whining

"We'll come again when you heal Lia. I'll bring you to the beach every day after you heal" Isaac replied chuckling

"Yeah, I'll have to wait for another 2 months because you will have to go back to London after this vacation," Elia said, pouting.

"It's just 2 months. I promise I'll be back before your birthday and your competition" Isaac replied, giving her his smiles that showed his dimples.

Elia just smiled back and nodded her head. Isaac then closes his bathroom door because he wants to take a shower.

While waiting for him to finish his showering, Elia has mischievous ideas on pranking him. She carefully slid under his bed, hiding and trying to hold back her laugh. Lucky for her, Isaac didn't take too long showering and when he got out of his bathroom, he didn't see Elia there anymore. He thought she had gone outside and will come back later. So, Isaac too excitedly hid in the closet for 30 minutes.

This is hilarious. Elia tried to contain her giggles.

Isaac was hiding in the closet for 30 minutes wanting to jump scare her but he didn't know Elia was under his bed. Elia purposely holds this longer because she wants to see how this plays out. She knew Isaac had his camera on his hand to record this and she also had prepared her camera phone on her hand recording this from her point of view.

The others were kinda worried when both of the teens somehow were quiet. So, Andrea went into Isaac's bedroom to check on them and also called them for dinner.

As Andrea walks in, Isaac could hear the footsteps and he was getting ready with his camera to scare the person who he thought was Elia.

"BOO!" Isaac said jumps in front of his mother making his mother scream in panicked making the others run into his room as they heard Andrea screaming

"ISAAC RYLE GREY!" Andrea said scolds her son

"I'm sorry. I thought you were Lia" Isaac replied apologizing

"Elia wasn't here? She's not in her room" Lizzie said worriedly.

At this point, Elia was laughing quietly under the bed. She knows she'll surprise them, this is great.

Elia slowly turns the camera to position it properly. So, all of them were in the frame when she jumped, scaring everyone.

"GOTCHA!" Elia said coming from under the bed making everyone jumping on shocked and let out a small yelp in surprise.

Even though she was in pain from lying under the bed with her broken arm and leg, it was totally worth it seeing them shocked. She couldn't stop laughing. And soon, Isaac follows her

"You're great. You got us good" Isaac said, laughing his ass off. The teens didn't see the annoyed expression on the adults.

"Both of you, living room now!" Andrea said angrily which makes everyone in the room shocked and the teens immediately shut up and stand up properly

They go into the living room with the others and they could see the fuming from Andrea

"I told you the rules, no more stupid pranks!" Andrea told them

"I thought you were Elia" Isaac said pouting looking down defending himself

"Elia, your excuse missy?" Lizzie asks