Chapter 59

"Eliana, wake up. Your class will begin at 9"

Elia recognized that voice. The voice she thought she wouldn't be hearing anymore. So, she opens her eyes to confirm her theory.

She was in her room at The Drew's. No.

She must have been dreaming. This must be another nightmare.

"Mama?" Elia tried called for her mother

"What did you say?"

No, that's not her mother's voice. That's not the voice she wants to be hearing anymore. No way.

The owner of the voice came revealing themselves in front of Elia and Elia immediately froze.

"Where's Lizzie?" Elia asks fearfully.

"She doesn't want you anymore. It's only a matter of time for her to realize that you're such a screw up. You're too damaged to fix"

"Stop. That's not true"

"And she also realized that you're the reason everything around her fell down. You're the one who killed your friends in that race. Take a hint Eliana" Lily said harshly

"No. It's not my fault! Mama won't do that to me!"

"Did she? Then why are you here? YOU'RE ALSO THE REASON PEOPLE LOOK AT US ACCUSINGLY DISGUSTING BECAUSE OF YOUR PATHETIC SOB STORY OF WANTING A MOTHER AND A FATHER!" Lily yelled at her

"No! Stop it! You're lying! Mama! Papa! Please! I need you guys! Please" Elia started to sobs

"Elia, honey, wake up"

"No, mama please! Please don't leave me!"

"Sweetheart, it's just a dream sweetheart. You're here honey. Open your eyes please"

"Eli, it's Uncle Chris"

It's all been a dream. A bad dream ever.

The sucky thing was that Chris was all alone. Seb has to go pick the girls up from the airport because Chris was too hungover to drive but when he hears shouting and yelling from Seb and Lizzie's room, he immediately sober up and finds Elia thrashing in their bed with tears.

"Elia, your mama and papa are on their way home Eli. Open your eyes honey" Chris pleads as he can't keep watching Elia face scrunching in pain, yelling, calling for her mama and papa.

Seb left 30 minutes ago and he seems confident to leave Elia with Chris because he knows Elia won't wake up for at least another hour.

But well, obviously things don't go his way.

So, Chris left with no options to call his best friend to 'drive fast' because Elia is having another episode.

He quickly scrolled through his contact and called Seb's phone right away.

One ring, two rings and he picked up. Seb has his suspicions as to why Chris was calling him but he has to keep his cool to not panicking the mama's in the car.

"Hey-"

"Where are you? Are you still far away? Could you drive faster?" Chris cut him off with 1001 questions.

Everyone in the car could hear it since Seb answered it through the bluetooth in the car.

"How bad is it?" Seb asks, confirming his own theory when Chris rushes out the question. Lizzie and Scarlett won't need to know what it is because they already know.