Chapter 9

Isaac and Elia talked about 30 minutes before Isaac had to hang up because he had another training to do.

Elia couldn't wait for him to be back home. She missed him like crazy.

Outside, Lizzie, Chris and Scarlett were planning dinner with the whole cast tonight to introduce Eliana properly to them because sure as hell she'll be with Lizzie most of the time after this.

Elia came back to the living room and immediately sat on her mother's lap snuggling into her. She didn't know she was this clingy. But she didn't care about it because she knows Lizzie loves it.

"So, we're gonna go to dinner tonight. With everyone. Because they needed a proper introduction of you seeing as you'll always be with me after this" Lizzie stated adjusting Elia properly on her lap.

"Everyone as in the whole cast?" Elia asks somehow nervous

"Yeah. don't worry. Just them. not the whole world Eli. And they know how to shut their mouth about it. not to forget I'll be there with you too. So, you're not gonna be alone" Lizzie exclaimed

"Yeah sure. I could do that" Elia said

"That's my girl," Lizzie said, kissing her cheeks.

"You guys are so cute making me missing my daughter" Scarlett said

"Oh, speaking of. Is she gonna come tonight?" Elia asks with hope in her eyes.

"Yeah. I wanted her to meet her new cousins" Scarlett replied, making Elia smile to herself. She got a whole family at this point.

"And we're gonna have to leave now. So, we'll see you two for dinner okay?" Chris said standing up and the others three stands up to bid their goodbyes

"See you tonight uncle Chris! Aunt Scarlett!" Elia said, waving at them. Scarlett and Chris smiled like crazy when they heard what Elia said.

"And now it's just you and me" Lizzie said pulling Elia into her embrace which Elia immediately melted

"I'll never get tired of this. I feel saved and loved" Elia mumbles on her mother shoulders

"I'll always make you feel saved and loved," Lizzie whispers to the young girl. They just cuddled on the couch talking about Elia online classes. She doesn't wanna go to school. She wants to continue on with her online classes but Lizzie has stated the new rules for her so that she'll not over study.

-/-

Eventually it was time to get up and get ready for dinner. How times flies by

Lizzie and Elia have arrived at the restaurant they've reserved for dinner tonight.

"Eli, you've met most of them already, baby. The others were just the same like most people you've met" Lizzie said, taking Elia's hands into her, noticing she was anxious.

"And they'll be thrilled when I introduce you as my daughter" Lizzie added and that is enough to make Elia calm down.

They both get out of the car and get into the restaurant seeing as they are the last person because everyone was there already. They made their way to everyone

"Aunt Lizzie! Mama, Aunt Lizzie's here!" Rose said excitedly looking at Lizzie who was smiling at that little girl.

"Hey Rosy" Lizzie said greets and hugged that little girl.

"Did you guys wait too long?" Lizzie asks, putting Rose back onto her child seat.

"Nah, we just arrived for 5 minutes and then you're arrived" Mackie said