Chapter 7

After dinner, they go back to Lizzie's apartment. Scarlett and Chris decided to stay for the night wanted to helping Lizzie handling that girl. Not that Lizzie needed it but it will make their heart feel ease a little bit knowing that young girl is okay.

Rose's is at her dad's house. So, Scarlett is free to spend the night tonight. Lizzie has settled Elia in her room. Elia seems still pretty shaken up from last night event and that's why when Lizzie helped her settled in, waiting for her to be done showering to clean her cuts properly, she immediately goes to sleep.

Lizzie on the other hand has made final decision when she looked at how broken Elia was. She will ring her lawyer after this no matter what time is it. she doesn't want to waste any more time. She knows she'll get to give Elia what she deserves.

Lizzie kissed Elia forehead slowly "sleep well baby girl. I'll be here when you need me" Lizzie whispers and get out of Elia's room. She goes to her room, and took shower of her own. 15 minutes later, she's changed into her pjs and goes to the kitchen but stop when she hears hushed voices. She knows it was Evans and Johansson. And she knows they are secretly dating too but act like she has no clue because they'll let her know when they're ready.

Questions on how would she knows? Both of them are her best friend and most of the time Evans spending his night in Lizzie's apartment but after Scarlett and Chris started dating, they got closer than ever and Chris also spends his night on Scarlett's often now. And the love tension in the air are so strong between both of them and Lizzie feel so happy about it.

"I think we should tell Lizzie already about us. I can't hide it anymore from her. She's my best friend" Scarlett said to Chris laying her head on Chris

"I think that so too. But I sus that Lizzie must've known already by now actually" Chris replied chuckling. And that's when Lizzie walks in

"Yeah. I know it already" Lizzie said making both of them jumping from their seats. Lizzie just chuckles weakly at them and sat in front of the counter facing them.

"You both are my best friend and the love tension is too obvious for me" Lizzie answered looking at their confused face as how to she knows about it.

"And don't worry. I'm not telling anyone" Lizzie added assuring them the secret is safe. Not that Scarlett and Chris doubted Lizzie will expose them.

Then they continued talking but Lizzie dazes off most of the time. Scarlett immediately picks up on what's going on in Lizzie's head.

"you've made your mind, didn't you?" Scarlett asks smiling at her snapping Lizzie out. Chris also knows what Scarlett talking about. Even they don't tell him, he knows his best friend too well too.

Lizzie slowly nodded her head and smiling at Scarlett. Her best friends know her all too well.

"Relax. She'll loves it. This is what she's been craved for Liz. You've got a whole lot of love to give her." Scarlett said assuring Lizzie

"You know me to well Johansson" Lizzie replied chuckling shaking her head

"And I doubt she'll say no to that" Evans chimed in making Lizzie looks at him with 'how did you know what we're talking about' face.

"you're my best friend too. I know it'll happen right after you volunteered on sending Elia home the day we met" Chris answered

"and how affectionate you are to her. The way you stepped up be the mother she's looking for all this while. We all loves her the second we know about her Liz, trust me. But the love you gave her is bigger than us. Everyone could feel it too" Evans added his reason

Lizzie just smiles to herself when she heard Evans say things like that. on how she stepped up being the mother figure for Elia, how she cared about her so much like Elia was her own.
"I've called my lawyer already. They'll bring the paperwork tomorrow" Lizzie informs them. and that's what makes both of them surprised.

"Tomorrow? That's fast" Scarlett asks but nevertheless she was smiling

"I don't want her to go back there anymore at all. and I don't want to be apart from her anymore. since she came into my life, I don't know what I'll do if she's not with me" Lizzie said sadly

"I got niece and daughter at the same time! I am grateful for my life right now. Thank lord!" Evans said while grinning making both women smiling widely. Scarlett was in awed when she hears Evans referred Rose as his daughter. Lizzie notices the expression on Scarlett's face and she internally happy for both of them.

"okay, I'm gonna go to bed now. Tomorrow gonna be a long day. And please hold yourself together for tonight because my daughter is sleeping next door of your room. Don't want her to be scarred" Lizzie said smirking at both of them and they just turn red and playfully rolled their eyes making Lizzie laughs walking away to her room.

At 4 am, Elia waken up. Took her 5 minutes to remembered where she is and when she remembered she feel relieved that she's not at the Drew's, this is not dream.

She tried to go to sleep back but failed. Then, she decided to go to Lizzie's room after a lot of consideration because she heard Lizzie voice saying 'if anything, you come to me. I don't care what time is it' and she really needs Lizzie at this moment.

So, Elia gets up from her bed and leave her room, going to Lizzie's room which is just next to her. There's two, on her right and on her left. But she remembered where Lizzie says her room is. She opens the door and sees Lizzie sounds asleep. Elia crawl slowly into the bed, carefully not to wake Lizzie up but Lizzie opens her eyes when she felt someone crawling in front of her and realizes it was Eliana.

Lizzie pulls Eliana closer to her, put her chin on top of Elia's head and when she felt something wets on her hands, she knows Elia been crying. She wipes her tears and shushing her down "it's okay baby. I'm here. Let's go back to sleep yeah?" Lizzie said calming her down and Elia snuggle into Lizzie more while Lizzie just rubbing her back softly making Elia fell asleep again.

——————————————
Ha! Sorry I'm shipping Evansson real hard 😂! My favourite couple ever in my world 🤣.

Elia comes to seek comfort in Lizzie is so cute🥺!