Chapter 36

It has been 2 weeks since Elia came back to LA. In those 2 weeks nothing much happened. Just some study, Elia's training and some of her extra curriculum that Lizzie signed her up for. Tennis and Badminton

On F4 training, Elia's been busy with her physical training. She has never had a test drive since her accident. Elia got closer with Clarke's sibling too. Especially Jamie because they are the same age. Well, Maggie too but Jamie and Elia are more bonded because they are partners for the comps soon.

Lizzie and Seb have also been busy with their press interview junket and everything since they have finished filming for their part. Which means they're gonna spend more time with Eliana.

In another 2 weeks, Isaac is gonna come home, Eliana's birthday and also the final comps for F4.

Since most of the filming on the avenger's movies was filmed in LA and waiting to go to Atlanta, all of them are gonna come to Monaco to give Elia their support.

There's gonna be Friendly competition too but it's gonna be held on the LA track.

"So, the friendly comps are this week, right? On Sunday?" Evans asks. They were now all having breakfast at Olsen-Stan residence. Today is Wednesday which means the friendly comps is in another 4 days.

"Yup. It's just friendly comps though" Elia said

"Well, we'll be there whatever it is," Downey said, taking a bite of his pancakes. Elia laughs

"Fine" Elia said

"So, how's the training going?" Downey asks as he knows the finals are around the corner. So, the training is intense for them because he's seen it by himself. Everyone doesn't know how intense the training was. They got in this F4 just because they wanted to support Elia.

"Well, it's good. I've passed all of my reflection tests. Joshua said it was good. I've done all of virtual track drive" Elia said

"Virtual? You don't drive on track?" Downey asks

"Nope. Not yet. They're gonna focus on physical training first." Elia stated

"How's you handling the physical training? Hope you love the gym" Downey asks smirking

"Oh, you have no idea. I am loving every second of it" Elia replied, rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"Needed to be included here" Sebastian piped in

"The final is around the corner. Which means, their training is a little intense" Downey stated

"But I'm fine. All good. I'm nailing it" Elia added with smiles to assure them it was fine.

"Okay. Just checking in" Lizzie replied.

"I know. I love youuuu" Elia said, singing with a cheesy grin at her parents making them chuckle.

 After breakfast, they're gonna come to Elia's training session for today. She has started to have training everyday for the next 10 days. and got to rest 4 days before final.

She's there 10 minutes early because she needs to warm up before the training starts. So, that her body won't be sore much and the muscle won't be shocked when the pressure is so sudden.

She's in her work out clothes, Jamie also has arrived along with Maggie there. They started warming up their body while the others just sat there watching or talking with the crew and Joshua, team manager.

They then start with the training after they are done with their warming up. Jamie on Trapezius, Elia on forearms shoulders and Maggie on abdominal obliques.