Chapter 97

6827 words! For you guys <3! 

2 days gone by quickly

Elia and Isaac are so busy in those 2 days and they are exhausted. They are at the set from morning till late night, shooting their scenes.

Barely hanging out with the adults anymore because of how busy they are.

But whenever they are in their break time from filming, Cardan is always there, waiting at the Communal Area for them.

Their friendship has grown beautifully. Isa and Elia even introduced Maggie to Cardan via facetime and now they are in a group chat.

And also, Elia's Aunties arrived yesterday. MK and Ashley. They are supposed to be coming today but they just want to surprise Elia a day early.

And today is the day where the rest of the Olsen family is gonna be arriving.

And with Elia's done shooting her scenes for the movies, that means she could spend time with her Grammie and Grandpa and everyone else!

She missed them! And she needs their help in handling her big emotions...

She is still not okay with her Mama and Papa. And everyone could see it, even her Aunt MK and Aunt Ashley. Because yesterday, her aunties were sleeping with her and Elia is not sleeping with her parents like usual.....

Elia was now sitting in the backyard while Luna was running around. A new normal for Eliana since she has a dog now.

A dog that her parents gifted her because they love her.

Oh hell. Her mind is messed up right now. How is she gonna believe that her parents won't leave her like everybody did? The argument they had 5 days ago makes Elia mind running wild.

"I missed you" Her Mama's voice saved her from spiraling in her dark thoughts again. Mama being a lifesaver every single time that Elia needed it. Maybe this is why she is confused with her emotions.

"I'm right here" Elia just huffed out a laugh.

"You are. But it's not the same"

Physically she is in front of them but mentally, she's far away from the parents. You know why.

"Yeah" Elia responded quietly.

"How can I help to make it better, Baby? Please?" Mama begs to Elia softly.

Elia just stays silent for a moment.

"I don't know what to make it feel better. Actions? Mama and Papa do it already, you've been showing me all sorts of actions on how bad you want me in your life and how you've started to abandon me." Elia states, she has to let this all out "Words? You both have been trying to talk to me, always assuring me everything. So I don't know what would make it feel better anymore" Her voice starts to crack at the end of it.

"I made a mistake with it. I know. I know you are hurting. It's always us that hurt you and I'm sorry for that. I don't know what will make you feel better but Baby, I'll always be there for you no matter how far you push me and your Daddy away. If it'll take million years, I'll still be here for you" Lizzie exclaims

Mama could see how hard Elia was trying to hold back her tears and Mama saw Elia choking on her sob that insists on letting out but she won't allow it and it breaks Mama's heart.

But what makes it worse is that when Eli's Mama was trying to hug her own daughter, Eli flinched and backed away.

Lizzie's heart clenched at that.

Elia didn't trust her Mama. Because Elia always craves physical contact with her parents and she doesn't let anyone she doesn't trust to touch her. Just like how they met for the first time ever.