Chapter 46

When they arrive at the hospital, they meet with Lizzie and Freda in the waiting room. Freda was crying, Lizzie was sobbing in The Clarke's mother's shoulder.

"Lizzie" Sebastian called Lizzie because of the heart wrenching sobs Lizzie let out, making them think of the worst.

Lizzie look over to them and sobs more

"Lizzie is she- did she? She's not, right?" Sebastian stutter, asking in fear

Lizzie couldn't reply. She just cries more and shaking her head

"Her heart stopped twice," Freda informed them with her own tears.

"The doctors manage to restart it" Freda added

Scarlett turns to Evans to find some comfort as she can't control her sobs anymore. Mackie, Holland and Isaac just stand there astounded by the news. The Olsen family walks to Lizzie and Jarnette takes her daughter into her arms as Lizzie continuously cries.

Sebastian distant himself from everyone. The thought of losing Elia is really strong. And he is scared so much about it. He can't lose her. They just got her in their life. She just got happy, she's finally happy about it.

They all just stand there, sitting waiting for someone to tell them/ updating them about Eliana. The Clarke family has already gone to settle things about Jamie's corpse. They're gonna bring him back to LA soon. Maggie is in the worst state ever. Isaac goes to keep her company for the time being.

-20 minutes later-

There were 3 doctors who approached the big family in the waiting room.

"Miss Olsen is gonna need surgery. She's stable for now but in critical condition. She has massive internal bleeding in her brain and her arteries, her ribs broken that plunged into her lungs that'll make her hard to keep breathing. She's gonna need surgery as soon as possible" One of the doctors informs the family

"Just save my daughter. Please" Sebastian begging

"We're gonna need you to sign the consent form. We already prepped her for the surgery and the OR." The other doctors said

The nurse handed Sebastian the form and Sebastian immediately signed it up without hesitation. The doctors nodded their head and about to walk away

"Just don't get your hopes high. And keep praying. Just keep praying and accept every decision of what'll happen" the doctors said leaving the family gets scarier about everything that'll happen.

Sebastian goes to his fiancé, hugging her tightly and whispering "She'll be okay. She's always fine. She's strong."

-/-

It has been 14 hours since they've performed surgery on Eliana.

The others still didn't go home yet including the Russo's and Kevin. They haven't moved any muscles ever since. They just want to give Lizzie and Sebastian support and Elia is their kids too. She's their sunshine too.

Then, the doctors who perform Elia's surgery came back to them making all of them stand up abruptly seeing the doctor's facial expression.

Their heart dropped into their stomach as the waterworks.

"The surgery was a success. We manage to get rid of the bleeding in her arteries, repairing her ribs" one of the doctors started

"Though when we were trying to get rid of her internal bleeding in her brain, there's some complication on it. Her heart stopped twice. Again. But it's a miracle she makes it out of surgery" the doctors continued